Got a question? Ask it here
1.Where can I use my American Express Card?
2.How can I pay my account?
3.My card has been lost, stolen or damaged, how can I organise a replacement card?
See more FAQs
Terms and Conditions
1. Insurance Products are arranged through American Express International, Inc (ABN 15 000 618 208) AFS Licence 237996. Subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurances issued by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020) AFS Licence No. 239687. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available from us upon request. You should read the appropriate PDS and consider the appropriateness of the insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
2. Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Card Conditions, you will not be held liable for any unauthorised charges.
3. Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee applies). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program.
4. Subject to terms and conditions. Please note that Buyers Advantages does not cover toys, electronic games, cars and other motorised vehicles.
5. You are free to spend as much as you show us you can afford to repay. Proof of resources and security may be required.
6. As long as your account remains current and in good standing. Membership Rewards program enrolment required. Membership Rewards points redemption rates are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program and are subject to changes, with or without notice. An annual fee may apply.
7. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Ascent program. To transfer Membership Rewards points into an airline /travel rewards or frequent guest partner program you must be enrolled in Membership Rewards Ascent and be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Cardmembers' responsibility. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable partner program and a joining fee may apply. Award seats are not available on all routes. Please check availability with the partner prior to transferring your points. Charges/levies/taxes may apply. The redemption rate of 1 Membership Rewards point = 1 airline /travel partner point applies to all travel partners in the Membership Rewards program with the exclusion of Air New Zealand where 100 Membership Rewards points = 1 AirpointsTM dollar. The redemption of points will be administered solely by American Express. A minimum redemption amount applies. American Express holds no responsibility for flight or accommodation availability, which may be limited. This is at the sole discretion of the airline / travel and frequent guest partners.
Click here to download Insurance Terms & Conditions booklet.