Over $300 of included value
|Annual complimentary domestic economy return flight1||Valued at $22413|
|Complimentary enrolment in Membership Rewards Ascent2||Saving you $80 p.a.|
More ways to get points
Receive 10,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points when you spend $500 on your Card within the first 2 months3 - that's enough for $100 worth of travel agency Gift Cards4. See Terms and Conditions for eligibility criteria.
Your Platinum Edge Card comes with complimentary enrolment in the Membership Rewards Ascent program, rewarding your everyday spend. You'll get:
- 3x points per dollar spent at major supermarkets2
- 2x points per dollar spent at major petrol stations2
- 1x point per dollar spent on all other purchases excluding utilities, insurance (except those issued by American Express), telecommunication providers and government bodies in Australia where you get 0.5 points per dollar spent2
- Get points faster with a Supplementary Card for family members at no additional cost6
Turn points into rewards
Get away with points
- Take to the skies. Transfer your points to eight leading airline partner programs7.
- Velocity Frequent Flyer, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, Cathay Pacific Asia MilesTM, Malaysia Airlines Enrich, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, THAI Royal Orchard Plus, Air New Zealand AirpointsTM or Etihad Guest
- Let your points pay for accommodation with our 3 Frequent Guest Partner Programs - Hilton HHonors, Starwood Preferred Guest and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts7
- Make your next trip effortless and pay with points instantly online at Webjet8 or instore at Travelscene American Express9 and Harvey World Travel nationwide9
Retail therapy at your fingertips
- Use your points and take your pick from an assortment of Gift Cards from Australia's leading retailers including David Jones, Westfield, Bunnings and Coles4
- Choose from hundreds of merchandise options. Spoil yourself or someone else with products from impressive home and lifestyle brands including Apple, Samsung, Sony and Dyson10
Let your points entertain you
- From stadium rock shows to edge-of-your-seat sporting events – turn your points into an experience with Ticketmaster. Simply book at ticketmaster.com.au and select 'Membership Rewards' as your payment option11
A very practical payoff
- Take care of your expenses and use points to pay your annual Card fee or pay down your Card balance with Points for Credit12.
You'll enjoy extensive protection for yourself and your family when you pay for travel on your Card5.
- Overseas Medical Emergency Expenses Cover up to $2,500,0005
- Travel Cancellation Cover up to $10,0005
- Baggage, Money and Documentation Cover up to $10,0005
- Personal Liability Cover up to $1,000,0004
- Travel Inconvenience Cover5 may even cover you for flight delays, missed connections or luggage delays