The Qantas American Express Premium Card
- Earn up to 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent1 . See Premium Rewards section for further details.
- Up to 30,000 extra Qantas Points2 when you apply by 31 January 2014, are approved and meet the spend criteria. This introductory offer is available to new2 American Express Cardmembers only.
- Relax and enjoy two Qantas Club Lounge invitations every year3 after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services in Australia that year4
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance5 when you pay for eligible travel with your Card
- $0 annual Card fee for up to 4 Supplementary Cards6 so you can earn more points
Apply today and get your next adventure off the ground.
Earn more Qantas Points1 with your everyday purchases and your next big adventure could be closer than you think.
|You can earn...||On eligible Card purchases at...1|
|2 points for every dollar spent||
|1 point for every dollar spent||
|0.5 points for every dollar spent||
- Enjoy two Qantas Club Lounge invitations every year3 after your first Card spend in Australia on selected Qantas products and services that year4
- Up to 30,000 extra Qantas Points2 if you apply by 31 January 2014, are approved and meet the spend criteria
- Uncapped earning of Qantas Points7
- Automatic monthly transfer of your points to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account8
- Redeem your points for a range of exciting rewards, including:
- Classic Award flights9 on Qantas and their partner airlines and affiliates
- A range of products at the online Qantas Store10
- And much more. Click here to see how far your points could take you
Travel, Pay bills or shop online with confidence when using your Card.
- Complimentary domestic and overseas travel insurance5 when you pay for eligible travel with your card. You'll receive the following cover for those occasions when things don't go according to plan:
- Transport Accident Cover5 – up to $200,000 in the event of an accident
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance5 – up to $200 if your flight departure is delayed
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover5 – up to $2,500,000 towards medical expenses
- Baggage, Money and Documents Cover5 – up to $5,000 to cover loss or damage to baggage, money, or documents
- Travel Cancellation Cover5 – up to $7,500 in the event that your travel is cancelled
- Purchase Protection5 – Covers a range of eligible items you purchase on your Qantas American Express Premium Card. It means that if they're stolen or damaged within 90 days of the purchase date, they'll either be repaired or refunded5
- Refund Protection5 – If you try to return an unused eligible item within 90 days of the date of purchase on your Card and the establishment refuses to take it back, we will refund the purchase price5
- Online Fraud Protection Guarantee11 – Now you can shop with confidence online, because you won't be held responsible for any unauthorised online purchases made without your knowledge
Wherever you go, we're never far when you need us.
- Global Customer Service – Wherever you are in the world, whatever the time of day, we're here to help
- Online Services – Enjoy complete control over your account, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with our online services
- Emergency Card replacement12 – we can usually get a replacement Card to you within one working day, virtually anywhere in the world
The numbers at a glance
- $249 annual Card fee
- $0 annual Card fee for up to 4 Supplementary Cards5 so you can earn more points
- Interest rate of 20.74% p.a.13
- Up to 44 interest-free days on purchases14