A little here, and a little there can really add up
As a Blue Sky Cardmember, you’ll earn 1.25 Blue Sky Points for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card2.
There is no limit to the amount of Points you can earn, and one of the fastest ways to earn Blue Sky Points is to use your Card for everyday purchases:
- filling up with gas
- stocking up your fridge
- shopping at your drugstore
- dining out
- sprucing up your home
You know those bills that come around with amazing regularity? Telephone, cable, Internet, insurance, gym membership payments, toll highways and more. You’re going to pay them anyway, so why not set up an automatic payment with your Card? That way, you can earn Blue Sky Points with every payment.
More Cards mean more Blue Sky Points
Share many of the benefits of your Blue Sky Credit Card by adding friends or family to your account for FREE. You’ll earn Blue Sky Points on all purchases the Supplementary Cardmember charges to the Card at the same earn rate as your own purchases. Adding Supplementary Cards for loved ones can help you earn more Blue Sky Points.
Simply book travel, as you normally would, using your Card at any online travel site or at the agent of your choice, and then call us to redeem your Points for a statement credit towards your travel. As long as you are a Blue Sky Cardmember, Points do not expire.2
Remember that you can:
- Redeem for unlimited travel choices including any airline, hotel, car rental, cruise line or vacation package charged to your Blue Sky Card1
- Redeem with no black out dates, seat restrictions or travel restrictions
- Redeem Points for full or partial credits towards any travel purchase charged to your Blue Sky Card1
- Start redeeming with as little as 10,000 Points which is worth a $100 statement credit towards travel purchases