° Aeroplan Program is subject to terms, conditions and restrictions established by Aeroplan. For details, please see aeroplan.com.
1. Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be awarded upon first use an approved card. Please allow up to six weeks for the Welcome Bonus to be awarded. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
2. Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Finance Charges, annual fees, other fees, and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
3. No Pre-Set Spending Limit on purchases does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including your credit record account history and personal resources. Proof of resources and security may be required.
4. On select events. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.
5. Maximum 9 Supplementary Cards per account.
6. Travel Accident Insurance provides automatic coverage of up to $250,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance when you fully charge your plane, train, ship or bus tickets to your Card. Use the Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependant children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they will also be covered. Spouse and dependant children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers are also covered. Travel Accident Insurance is Underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
7. All the services associated with the Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by Acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods or services, or refusal of permission by local authorities.
8. Insure up to a limit of $1,000 per occurrence (not per purchased item) for 90 days from date of purchase when you use the American Express AeroplanPlus Card. You can be reimbursed for insured occurrences not covered by any other insurance. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Read your Certificate of Insurance for full details. Coverage is in excess of any and all other applicable insurances.
9. When you charge your retail purchases to the American Express AeroplanPlus Card, the free repair period and the coverage under the manufacturer’s original warranty is automatically doubled for up to one additional year. Applies to products purchased (motorized vehicles and their parts are excluded) with the Card in Canada and the U.S. provided the manufacturer’s warranty does not exceed five years. Proof of purchase, a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty and a description of the products are required to register your purchase. You will need approval from American Express before any repairs will be covered. Repair costs are limited to $25,000 per eligible item.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificates of Insurance carefully.
‡ As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full. Payments must be received and processed by the date of the next monthly statement to avoid finance charges
®*: Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Canada Inc.
TM: Air Canada Jazz and Maple Leaf are trademarks of Air Canada, used under license.
TM*: ClassicFlight and ClassicPlus are trademarks of Aeroplan Limited Partnership, used under license.