Top 3 questions
- How do I apply for an American Express Card?
- How do I access information/inquire about my American Express account?
- How do I add another person to my account?
See all FAQs
1. Account must be in good standing. AIR MILES reward miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Funds advances, interest, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, annual fees (if applicable), other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for reward miles. Accelerated earn rate is available at Sponsors that are American Express merchants. Visit the Eligible Sponsor List at americanexpress.ca/airmilessponsors for details. List is subject to change without notice.
2. Account must be in good standing. 150 Bonus reward miles will be awarded upon first use of an approved Card. Please allow up to six weeks for the Bonus to be awarded. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
3. On select events. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.
4. Travel Accident Insurance is Underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
5. Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you’ve taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN. Notify us at once if your Card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
6. No annual fee for Supplementary Cards. Must be age of majority. Maximum 9 Supplementary Cards per account.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificate of Insurance carefully.
®*™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Amex Bank of Canada.