1. Account must be in good standing. Blue Sky points will be earned on the amount of all purchases at the rate of 1.25 points for every $1.00 of eligible purchases. Funds advances, finance charges, balance transfers, Amex cheques, annual fees (if applicable), other fees, and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Blue Sky points. Points will be deducted for each return or adjustment.
2. Points can only be redeemed for a statement credit towards an eligible travel purchase charged to your Blue Sky Credit Card. Redemptions must be made in increments of 5,000 points, with a minimum redemption requirement of 10,000 points for a $100 credit and must be made within 12 months after the travel purchase is posted to your account. Other terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
3. To qualify for 10,000 bonus points you must have at least $500 in net purchases posted to your account in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Account must be in good standing. Please allow up to 8 weeks for the bonus to be awarded.
4. Travel Accident Insurance provides automatic coverage of up to $100,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance when you fully charge your plane, train, ship or bus tickets to your Card. Use the Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependant children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they will also be covered. Spouse and dependant children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers are also covered. Travel Accident Insurance is underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
5. On select events. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.
†Note: All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions, and restrictions apply. Please read the applicable certificate of insurance carefully.