Your saved cards
If you love to travel, for business or pleasure, an American Express Travel Rewards Card is the perfect travel companion. That's because you will accumulate rewards points at a higher rate with every dollar you spend on your credit or charge Card. For example, the American Express® Gold Rewards Card gives you double Membership Rewards® points for virtually all travel-related spend, as well as double points on virtually all spend made whilst abroad.
Rewards can be exchanged for flights, holidays or hotel bookings or, with some Cards, a combination of all three. Our Travel Rewards Cards also offer great benefits, like the Platinum Lounge Benefit1 , companion flight tickets2 , and travel insurance coverages.
Front of the Line®
American Express Cardmembers can purchase tickets to many sought-after events before they go on sale to the general public. During the specified sale period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Cardmembers.3
American Express® Gold Rewards Card
American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card
Starwood Preferred Guest®*Credit Card from American Express®
An American Express Travel Rewards Card offers you:
The range of benefits and cover varies from Card to Card, so do have a good look to see exactly what each Card has to offer. Explore your options further by browsing the list of Cards in the menu to the left, or use the 'Compare these Cards' button near the top of this page to view all our Travel Rewards Cards.
Your life doesn’t keep regular office hours, so neither do we. If you want us, there is always someone local to speak with you, 24/7, about whatever you need big or small. Wherever you are in the world.
Lose your Card? Don’t lose any sleep. If your Card is ever lost or stolen, we’ll arrange to get you a new one as soon as possible. If it happens in a remote location, arrangements can be made to have a Card waiting at a point along your way.
Use the American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Card online or off, and you won't be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you've taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN.
With Online Services from American Express, you can stay on top of your account. Check statements, set account alerts and more while you’re on the go.
To save time, check here to see if you meet our standard eligibility criteria:
Some Cards may have additional specific eligibility criteria, and you will be asked to provide employment, income and bank account information in order to submit your application.
Once you have found the Travel Rewards Card that suits you best, make sure you read the important information, then hit the 'Apply now' button to begin the application process. At this stage, you can decide how you'd like your name to appear on your Card, and choose optional additional benefits.
You can get a response from your application in 60 seconds.
4. Offer subject to change at any time. To qualify for the Welcome Bonus you must have at least $500 in net purchases posted to your account in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Account must be in good standing. Offer not available to existing American Express Gold Rewards Cardmembers. 25,000 Membership Rewards Points = 25,000 Aeroplan Miles. As per Aeroplan's current reward chart, 25,000 Aeroplan Miles are currently enough for a round-trip long-haul flight reward in economy class within Canada or to the Continental US with Aeroplan ClassicFlight Rewards (applicable fees and taxes are additional). Reward seat availability is capacity controlled and is subject to seasonality of demand. Please visit aeroplan.com for details.
5. Offer subject to change. Account must be in good standing. To qualify for the 25,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must have at least $500 in net purchases posted to your account on or before your three month anniversary date. Please allow up to eight weeks from the date the bonus miles were earned for the bonus to be awarded.
6. Having no pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including your credit history, account history, and personal resources. Proof of resources and security may be required.
7. Offer subject to change. Account must be in good standing. To qualify for the 25,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must have at least $500 in net purchases posted to your account on or before your three month anniversary date. Please allow up to eight weeks from the date the bonus miles were earned for the bonus to be awarded.
8. Account must be in good standing. To qualify for the 10,000 Bonus Starpoints, you must have at least $500 in net purchases posted to your account on or before your three month anniversary date. Three nights are based on one mid-week night and two weekend nights in a standard room at a Category 2 property. Starpoints required for a free night range from 2,000 Starpoints for a weekend night in a standard room at a Category 1 property to 35,000 Starpoints for any night in a standard room at Category 7 properties. Category 7 properties that are all suites or villas require higher Starpoints redemption. For complete information on reward stays, please see www.SPG.com. Subject to Change. Starwood may change the Category in which a specific SPG participating hotel is classified at any time. The amount of Starpoints required to obtain rooms at SPG participating hotels varies by category of the SPG participating hotel and may also vary by time of year.
Amex Bank of Canada, 101 McNabb St Markham ON
Copyright © 2014 American Express Company