You already know how rewarding it is to use your American Express® AIR MILES®* Credit Card for all of your purchases. But did you realize how much more you could be getting out of your Card simply by adding Supplementary Cards to your account?
Supplementary Cards on your account will earn you AIR MILES®* reward miles at the same rate you do with your own Card. That’s 1 reward mile for every $15 in purchases charged to the Supplementary Cards at AIR MILES®* Sponsors, and 1 reward mile for every $20 in purchases everywhere else.2 From gas and groceries to gifts and dining out, the additional reward miles accumulating in your account mean you can redeem for rewards faster!
At no cost to you, you can give a Supplementary Card to someone special. Whether it be your spouse, son or daughter, you have the ability to add up to 9 Supplementary Cards to your account.*
When you add Supplementary Cards you’ll get the simplicity of one account, and one convenient monthly statement. And because the monthly statement splits purchases by Cardmember, it’s simple to keep track of your monthly household spending.
Add a Supplementary Card and you can receive 25 BONUS AIR MILES reward miles!1
All Supplementary Cardmembers will get their own Card to make their everyday and special purchases, and they’ll get to share many of the benefits of your American Express AIR MILES Credit Card. Like you, they will be covered by the insurances you currently receive, and can enjoy entertainment access and superior service.
* No annual fee for Supplementary Cards. Must be age of majority. Maximum 9 Supplementary Cards per account. Account must be in good standing.
1. 25 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles will be awarded for each approved Supplementary American Express AIR MILES Credit Card. Bonus reward miles are only valid for American Express AIR MILES Credit Card Basic Cardmembers who apply for a Supplementary Card via the link on this page. Bonus reward miles are not valid through any other method of application. Bonus AIR MILES reward miles will be credited to the designated AIR MILES® Collector Account up to 90 days after the application is approved. Account must be in good standing.
2. Account must be in good standing. AIR MILES reward miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Funds advances, interest, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, annual fees (if applicable), other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for reward miles. Accelerated earn rate is available at Sponsors that are American Express merchants. Visit the Eligible Sponsor List at americanexpress.ca/airmilessponsors for details. List is subject to change without notice.
3. Travel Accident Insurance is Underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
4. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificate of Insurance carefully.
®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Amex Bank of Canada.