One of the advantages of American Express is the range of Cards available that we offer our Cardmembers, with fabulous rewards which encourage frequent use and greater spending on the Card.
The different types of Cards that are supported on the American Express Network include:
• Designed to meet the needs of a diverse population of Cardmembers
• Examples include: The Centurion®, The Platinum Card®, American Express® Platinum Credit Card, The American Express® Card, The American Express® Gold Card and The American Express® Gold Credit Card.
• Aimed at small business owners for the ease and convenience to pay for major business expenses, the transaction value is 5 times higher than personal cards
• Examples include: The American Express® Business Card and The American Express® Gold Business Card
• Expand the American Express network through key strategic partnerships
• Examples include: The American Express® Cathay Pacific Elite Credit Card, The American Express®
Cathay Pacific Credit Card, American Express® Peninsula Gold Card and American Express® Peninsula
Partner bank-issued Cards
• Encourage a larger membership base by networking through the market・s 3 card issuing partners in
• Examples include: The DBS Black Card, Standard Chartered American Express Card and AEON Privilege American Express Credit Card
• Providing a range of tailored expense management solutions designed to help our Corporate clients to maintain control of their Corporate expenses and maximize their savings
• Examples include: The American Express® Corporate Card and The American Express® Cathay Pacific Corporate Card
• Encourages loyalty through association with 30 professional groups, including CPA Australia Hong Kong,
Hong Kong Securities Institute, Hong Kong Dental Association, Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors and
Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
In summary, American Express Cards cater to a broad range of Cardmembers with different spending patterns. Our loyalty programs help to retain current members and expand our Cardmembers・ base, whilst encouraging greater levels of purchasing. By accepting American Express Cards, you・ll have access to these people and organisations as your potential customers.
Click here to see our card faces
Ready to sign up now?
Please complete our short enquiry form and we・ll be in touch with you soon. Alternatively, you can call us on 2277 2277 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am-6:30pm) (except Public Holidays)