How to pay your American Express Card
There are a number of ways to pay your American Express Card, choose the way that works best for you.
- By post - Please send us a crossed cheque/draft payable to "AEBC Card No. 3769 xxxxxx xxxxx" (along with the Payment slip at the bottom of your Card Statement). Send your cheque to American Express Banking Corp., Post Bag 342, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Drop Boxes - We have established several drop boxes in convenient locations where you can drop your cheque or draft. Please do not drop cash payments in the drop box. Find the nearest Drop box location.
- Pay Online - Pay your card bill online in 3 easy steps. Just log on to americanexpress.co.in and click on 'Pay your bill now' . Fill in your Card details and the bank account from which you would like to make the payment.
- Direct Debit - This is the most convenient way to pay your monthly bill. Enrol for Direct Debit and each month we'll deduct either the minimum monthly payment or total amount from your nominated account via the Reserve Bank of India's Electronic Clearing Service. This facility is available in select cities only.
- In person - Settle your Card Account in person
at select locations.
City Address Timings New Delhi 1 A Hamilton House, Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001 Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m./ Sat: 10:00 a.m. To 12:00 p.m Kolkatta 21 Old Court House Street, Kolkatta -700001 Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m./ Sat: 10:00 a.m. To 12:00 p.m Chennai 187 Mount Road, Chennai -600006 Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m./ Sat: 10:00 a.m. To 12:00 p.m Mumbai Oriental Building 364, Dr D N Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001 Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m./ Sat: 10:00 a.m. To 12:00 p.m
You can make Cash payments in person at the above mentioned locations for upto a maximum of Rs.50,000 per Statement of Account. Copy of Statement of Accounts is required for all payments above Rs.2,500.
- By Courier - Please send us a crossed cheque/draft payable to "AEBC Card No. 3769 xxxxxx xxxxx" (along with the Payment slip at the bottom of your Card Statement). Send your cheque to American Express Banking Corp., Cyber City, Tower C, DLF Building No.8, Sector - 25, DLF City Ph II, Gurgaon - 122002.
- Electronic Bill Payment - You can use the net
banking interface of your bank to make payments electronically for
your card dues. Currently we have 4 banks offering facility to pay
for American Express Card members, if you are holding accounts with
ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK, ABN AMRO, CITI BANK
Registration for the Bill Payment option is simple, the Bank's website (www.hdfc.com, www.citibank.co.in, www.icicibank.com, www.abnamro.co.in ) gives a step by step process whereby the account holders can go on-line and register for the Bill Pay option.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT):
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system is a nation wide
funds transfer system to facilitate transfer of funds from any bank
branch to any other bank branch. NEFT can be used for making
payment of any amount (no minimum / maximum ceiling) from any
location in India subject to the condition that the remitting and
beneficiary bank branches are NEFT enabled. Presently more than
44638 branches of 85 banks are participating in NEFT across
For making payment through NEFT, the Cardmember can either login to his netbanking account and submit his payment online through the NEFT mode where the following details need to be updated for the beneficiary in whose favor the funds are to be transferred.
In case he does not have a netbanking account, he can visit his bank branch and fill up an NEFT Application form in which the following details need to be updated for the beneficiary in whose favor the funds are to be transferred:
NEFT IFSC Code SCBL0036020
Name of the Beneficiary: AEBC Card number 3769 xxxxxx xxxxx.
Name of the Bank & Branch: Standard Chartered Bank
Address of the Branch: Narain Manzil, 23- Barakhamba Road,New Delhi 110001
Account Type Current
Account No. 52205899087
The payment will be credited to the card account within 2 working days after the payment is submitted by the Cardmember.