• Fly away to your dream destination in over 35 international airlines including British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Virgin Atlantic amongst others and all major domestic airlines-Air India and Jet Airways.This is just a glimpse of things coming your way in this catalogue!
• Experience luxury at over 9,000 hotels abroad including Starwood, Hilton and Accor group of hotels.
• Be treated like royalty at over 80 hotels in India like the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts, Trident Hotels and many more.
The following table gives the details of each programme tier:
* Taxes extra as applicable
Link Your American Express Cards
If you have more than one Basic American Express Card (e.g. the American Express Gold Card and the American Express Credit Card or the American Express Green Card and the American Express Corporate Card), you can link these Cards to combine the Points earned on each Card. Call our 24x7 Membership Services Helpline for further details.
Supplementary and Additional Cards
If your spouse, children and other dependent family members have Supplementary Cards, then the spending on their Supplementary Cards will earn them Membership Rewards Points which will appear automatically on your Basic Card Account Statement. These Points can thereafter be collectively redeemed for Rewards.
Redeem Your Rewards Faster
You can choose to speed up your redemption. ‘Points+Pay’ is an alternate option that enables you to redeem your desired Reward without having to wait for the required Points level. Simply use your Points to redeem the Points portion and pay the balance amount with your Card.*
*Only ‘Points+Pay’ options given in the catalogue can be exercised. Cardmembers cannot create ‘Points+Pay’ options on their own.
Membership Rewards Top-up
Your Points can also be ‘topped-up’ by purchasing Points in multiples of 1,000 (1,000 Points can be purchased for Rs. 400 only). You can buy Points equal to the Points already accumulated in your account or 10,000 Points (whichever is lower) and redeem them immediately against Non-Frequent Traveller Rewards. The cost of the Points purchased will be charged to your Card and will appear in your next statement #.
# The charges for Points purchased under Points Top-up and balance payment made under ‘Points+Pay’ are not eligible for earning further Membership Rewards Points. Sale of Points shall be purely at the discretion of American Express.
Membership Rewards Statement
Your Membership Rewards Statement will be shown along with your Monthly Card Account Statement.
No more hassles, limited flights, memberships to Frequent Flyer Programmes or blackout dates while converting your Rewards Points into miles and then tickets.
Now use your Membership Rewards Points directly to book flights to anywhere, aboard domestic and international airlines. All you have to do is call us.
Terms & Conditions:
• Tickets can be booked on domestic airlines like Indian Airlines/Air India, Jet Airways/Jet Konnect and all leading international airlines (subject to availability at the time of booking) • Any travel purchase made with Membership Rewards Points is non-transferable • Refunds, charges and cancellations may be permitted subject to terms and conditions and any applicable fees set out by the airline • Time for refund will be dependent on the concerned airline’s policies • In case of refunds, the Membership Rewards Points used for booking are credited back to the point balance of the Cardmember • Applicable cancellation charges or change in itinerary charges will be charged on the Cardmember's Card account • Applicable service tax for all transactions under Pay with Points Programme will be charged to the Cardmember's Card account • Bookings can be made only by the Basic Cardmember and not by the Supplementary Cardmember • American Express at its sole discretion may offer Points+Pay option for travel booking. Such payments will be charged to the Card • Information supplied on the redemption of certain rewards may be used by American Express or the Travel Partner for administrative and marketing purpose • All other standard terms and conditions of Membership Rewards Programme are applicable. For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to www.americanexpress.co.in/membershiprewards