home > about membership rewards
Everything you have ever
wanted to do is now possible
American Express® Membership Rewards® Programme offers you a choice of more than 600 rewards to choose from.
About membership rewards
What makes American Express Membership Rewards Programme a Superior Rewards Programme:
- Superior Value
With the American Express Membership Rewards Programme, you earn 1 Rewards Point on every Rs. 40 you spend with your American Express Platinum Card, American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card, American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card and American Express Platinum Corporate Card. On all other cards, you earn 1 Rewards Point on every Rs. 50 charged for regular spending and 1 Rewards Point for every Rs. 100 charged on purchases at telecommunications, insurance, fuel and other utility services*.
- Superior Choice in Redemptions
The American Express Membership Rewards Programme now offers you more exciting opportunities than ever before, with over 600 redemption options.
• Fly away to your dream destination in over 35 international airlines including British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Virgin Atlantic amongst others and all three major domestic airlines-Air India, Jet Airways and Indigo Airlines.
This is just a glimpse of things coming your way in this catalogue!
• Experience luxury at over 9,000 hotels abroad including Starwood, Hilton, Peninsula Hotels and Accor group of hotels.
• Be treated like royalty at over 80 hotels in India like the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, WelcomHeritage Hotels, Trident Hotels and many more.
- Points do not expire**
Your Membership Rewards Points do not expire, allowing you to choose and redeem your Rewards whenever you want.
- Telecommunications includes providers of land line phones, mobile phones, cable and other pay TV services, and calling cards.
- Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
- Other utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local/state/municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
- Points will expire after three years for American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card and after two years for NFTO tier.