Select participating service merchants by clicking on their logos below.
Follow the instructions provided on each merchant's website to register your American Express Card as your preferred form of payment.
Track all your recurring payments on your American Express Account Statements.
Can't find a specific service merchant? Call them directly and ask if they accept the Card as a payment option.
For further assistance registering, please call 1-866-499-1290.
1. Automatic Bill Payment enrollment may take up to three billing cycles for charges to start appearing on your American Express Card Account Statement. You should continue making your payments until your first payment is reflected on your American Express Account Statement. The charges may be indicated on the provider's billing statements as "Paid," found within the amount due section.
2. Any cancellation, modifications, or complaints must be addressed to the Establishment or service provider directly.
3. Any claim regarding a product or service offered by the participating service provider or any additional charge, late fee, or penalty applied by them relating to said products or services should be made directly with the service provider. Should you decide to cancel the Automatic Bill Payment service, it should be requested through American Express Customer Service department. If you receive a replacement Card or change the type of Card, you should notify the service provider in order for them to update the Account.
4. American Express will automatically debit the amount owed the next business day from the Account Statement's due date.
5. You should continue making your payments until your first payment is reflected on your American Express Account Statement. Any claim regarding the application to receive the above-mentioned services, or duplicate, unprocessed, or incorrectly accredited payments should be channeled directly through American Express Customer Service department by calling the number on the back of your Card.
View , Web Site Rules and Regulations, Trademarks,Privacy Statement, Charge and Credit Card Agreements and Fraud Protection Center.Copyright © 2001 - 2010 American Express Company. |
All rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the terms of the American Express Web Site Rules and Regulations.