If you haven't already activated your American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card, you can now do so quickly, and securely online. Simply register to manage your Account with our Online Services. It's secure, easy to use and will save you time when managing your finances.
Activate your Card now.
The following details are to help keep your Card secure. Please take a moment to read them. Once you receive your Card, make sure you do the following:
- Sign the back of your Card immediately.
- Review your statement carefully for any unauthorised charges.
- If you carry your Card in a wallet or purse, ensure the magnetic strip on the back doesn’t make contact with any loose change or magnetic strips from any other cards.
Your Card Number is embossed across the front of your Card, along with a four-digit security code for extra security. You will be asked for these numbers during phone and online transactions.
Manage your Account online.
American Express Online Services provides you with 24/7 access to your account, giving you a quick and easy way to manage your finances.
With our Online Services, you'll be able to:
- View current transactions or past statements, either online or as a PDF.
- Update your email address and phone number.
- Set up your American Express Card to pay your bills automatically.
- Set up Card Alerts to have your weekly balance updates, payment reminders and payment confirmations sent to you via SMS or email.
- Select and View your PIN securely through Online Services
We always keep your online details secure and if you sign up for Paperless Statements we will email you once your Account is ready for viewing. So sign up now to start enjoying the benefits of managing your Account online.
When you first interact with American Express on the phone or when registering for Online Services, you will be asked to create a Customer Password.
Select a four-digit number that's easy for you to remember, but also one that no one else will be able to guess. You will be asked for this Customer Password during selected transactions, when calling American Express or when using our Online Services. Remember that your Customer Password is different from the User ID you use to log into your Online Services.
There are a number of convenient ways to pay off your American Express Card, choose one that works best for you.
If you have a question, there's a good chance we've already been asked it before. That's why we have a FAQs section, so you can get quick access to the most commonly asked questions about American Express.