- Interbank GIRO: For a more convenient way to settle your Card bills, opt for Interbank GIRO. Simply complete and return the Interbank GIRO application form. Click here to download.
- Internet Banking: If you are a DBS, OCBC or UOB bank account holder, you can pay your American Express Card bills online via their websites^.
- Cheque: If you are paying by cheque, simply tear off the payment advice at the bottom of your statement and return it in the envelope enclosed with your monthly statement.
- Cash Payment: Present your statement when making cash payments at SingPost counters. If you wish to pay your bills in cash, please note that it will be capped at S$8,000 or the outstanding balance as shown on your current statement, whichever is the lesser amount.
- Self-service Automated Machines (SAM) or AXS: Pay your American Express Card bills at close to 200 SAM and over 900 AXS* stations located island-wide. You can also choose to pay your Card bills through AXS* e-station online or AXS* m-station on your mobile. If you wish to make a payment by AXS*, payment will be capped at S$3,000 per transaction or your daily transaction limit imposed by the Bank on your ATM Card.
* At present, bill payment by AXS is only available for personal Cards.
Automatic Bill Payment Service
Arrange automatic bill payment with your American Express® Card and say hello to the smarter way to pay!
Life is so much simpler when you do not have to worry about payment deadlines and late payment penalties. Introducing American Express Automatic Bill Payment, the smarter way to take care of your bills.
There is no more writing cheques or waiting in line when you consolidate your bills on your American Express® Card.
- Peace of mind:
Count on prompt, secure payment every time.
- More rewards:
Enjoy Cashback*, Membership Rewards points* or KrisFlyer miles* on your bill charges.
Applying is Easy!
Send the completed form to us via any of the following modes:
- Fax: at +65 6392 1155 (Attention: Automatic Bill Payment)
- Secure Email: register an encrypted email account at https://encryptedexchange.americanexpress.com/login and use it to securely send your completed form via desktop to amexRB@aexp.com
- Post: form includes a self addressed envelope
A selection of companies that welcome your regular payments:
- Pure Yoga
- True Fitness
- Fitness First
- Evolve Mixed Martial Arts
- Singapore Recreation Club
General Terms and Conditions
* Loyalty rewards programmes vary among different American Express Cards. Depending on which American Express Card you are holding, you can earn Cashback, Membership Rewards points or KrisFlyer Miles on your bill charges.
** For StarHub enrolment, the form can only be sent via post along with additional documentation as mentioned in form.
1. By completing this form, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time by American Express).
2. Successful enrolment in American Express Automatic Bill Payment is subject to approval by American Express and the relevant billing organisations. If approval is not granted, please make alternate payment arrangements with the relevant billing organisations.
3. Please allow two to six weeks for the processing of your enrolment for American Express Automatic Bill Payment. Please continue to pay your bill to the relevant billing organisation until you see the amount reflected on your American Express Card statement.
4. Please contact the relevant billing organisations should you wish to terminate this American Express Automatic Bill Payment instruction. StarHub customers will need to call the merchant directly and terminate the payment instructions.
5. Should you cancel or lose your American Express Card, please make alternative payment arrangements with the relevant billing organisations.
6. If there is any change in your American Express Card Account number (including a renewal or replacement Card), please notify the relevant billing organisations to continue this American Express Automatic Bill Payment arrangement.
7. Successful American Express Automatic Bill Payment arrangements with the relevant billing organisations is subject to your American Express Card Account remaining in good standing and not cancelled or suspended for any reason.
8. You warrant that the above information provided is true and correct and authorise American Express to verify the information in this form. You also expressly consent to have your personal particulars with American Express updated with the information provided herein which will supercede all previous information which you may have provided to American Express and to collect, process and use your personal particulars in accordance with the Data Protection and Use of Personal Data Terms and Conditions in your Card Member Agreement.
9. Should there be any change in your personal details provided above, please ensure that you update the relevant billing organisations.
10. Other than as required under applicable laws, under no circumstance will American Express be liable for any loss, expenses, delays, mistakes, neglect or omission in the transmission of payment under the American Express Automatic Bill Payment service or for any unsuccessful payment, nor for any instructions given to, or arrangements made directly with the relevant billing organisations.
11. Please contact our Customer Service representatives should you have any queries on your American Express Automatic Bill Payments.