- Interbank GIRO: For a more convenient way to settle your Card bills, opt for Interbank GIRO. Simply complete and return the Interbank GIRO application form. Click here to download.
- Internet Banking: If you are a DBS, OCBC or UOB bank account holder, you can pay your American Express Card bills online via their websites^.
- Cheque: If you are paying by cheque, simply tear off the payment advice at the bottom of your statement and return it in the envelope enclosed with your monthly statement.
- Cash Payment: Present your statement when making cash payments at SingPost counters. If you wish to pay your bills in cash, please note that it will be capped at S$8,000 or the outstanding balance as shown on your current statement, whichever is the lesser amount.
- Self-service Automated Machines (SAM) or AXS: Pay your American Express Card bills at close to 200 SAM and over 900 AXS* stations located island-wide. You can also choose to pay your Card bills through AXS* e-station online or AXS* m-station on your mobile. If you wish to make a payment by AXS*, payment will be capped at S$3,000 per transaction or your daily transaction limit imposed by the Bank on your ATM Card.
* At present, bill payment by AXS is only available for personal Cards.
Automatic Bill Payment Service
Arrange automatic bill payment with your American Express® Card and say Hello to freedom!
Imagine how much better life would be if you do not have to worry about payment deadlines and late payment penalties. Introducing American Express® Automatic Bill Payment Service – the smarter way to take care of your bills.
- Convert your bills to rewards:
Earn Membership Rewards+ points or KrisFlyer+ miles for your bill charges and redeem fantastic rewards even sooner! It’s a smart way to earn the rewards you want, without spending more.
No more writing cheques, waiting in line or missed/late payments. Simply consolidate your bills from our list of service providers on to your American Express Card.
- Peace of mind:
Your consolidated bill payments are reflected in your monthly Card statement making it easy for you to keep track of your payment records.
Applying is Easy!
Send the completed form to us via any of the following modes:
- Post: form includes a self addressed envelope
- Fax: at +65 63921155 (Attention: Automatic Bill Payment)
For M1 users, simply call the Customer Service hotline stated on the back of your Card with your American Express Card Number and M1 account number. No forms required!**
A selection of companies that welcome your regular payments:
- True Fitness
- Pure Yoga
- Marine Parade Town Council
- Singapore Recreation Club
General Terms and Conditions
+ Loyalty rewards programmes vary among different American Express Cards. Depending on which American Express Card you are holding, you can earn Membership Rewards points, KrisFlyer Miles or Cashback when you charge to your card.
** For Starhub, the form can be sent via post along with additional documentation as mentioned in form.
1. Should you cancel your Card, please make alternative payment arrangements with the respective organisations.
2. Successful enrolment is subject to approval from the respective organisations.
3. If the American Express Card payment is not approved, please make other payment arrangements with the respective organisations.
4. Please allow two to six weeks for the processing of your enrolment.
5. Please continue to pay your bill to the various organisations until you see the amount reflected on your American Express Card or billing organisation's monthly statement. If your account is paid by GIRO, the GIRO payment would be terminated.
6. Please contact your respective organisation or American Express should you wish to terminate this payment instructions. StarHub customers will need to call the merchant directly to terminate the payment instructions.
7. If there is a change in your American Express Card Account number, including a replacement Card, you will need to notify the respective organisations to continue this payment arrangement.
8. Successful payment arrangements with the various organisations are subject to your Card Account remaining in good standing and not being cancelled for any reason. Otherwise, you will need to make other payment arrangements with the respective organisations.
9. You warrant that the above information provided is true and correct and authorize American Express to verify the information in this form and expressly consent to have your personal particulars with American Express updated with the information provided herewith which will supercede all previous information.
10. Should there be any changes in your personal details provided above, please ensure that you update the various organisations.
11. Please call our Customer Service representative should you have any queries on your payment arrangement.
12. American Express International, Inc., reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.