- 1 point for virtually every full pound you spend1
- 1 additional point per pound you spend with American Express Travel
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
- Save points for big-ticket purchases-points don't expire
- Flights on any airline, without blackout dates when you book online with American Express Travel (terms, taxes, and fees apply)
- Car rentals, hotel stays, cruises, and vacations
- Brand name products and gift cards
- Transfer points to frequent flyer and hotel programs
- Donate points to charity
For more ways to redeem your points, please visit the Membership Rewards catalogue.
Boost your points balance
Bills are another great way to maximise your points. Simply pay your bills every month or quarter with your Green Card. That way you’ll earn more points on all your outgoings. Once again, it’s not a case of spending more. It just makes sense to get rewarded for the things you pay for already.
More Cards mean more points
The more Cards you give to friends and family, the more points you’ll earn towards fantastic rewards. You can apply for two Supplementary Cards on your account without paying an additional annual fee. And your Supplementary Cards will earn you points at the same rate as your Card. It really is one of the fastest ways to boost the number of points you earn. Remember, additional Cardmembers must also be UK residents aged 18 or over. Please also note, as the main Cardmember, you'll be liable for the spend on any Supplementary Cards added to your Account.
Discover a host of exclusive deals and discounts from some of the tops brands across fashion, dining, travel and more. What’s more, when you pay for a deal with your Card, you don’t just get the specially negotiated prices. You’ll also earn points on everything you buy. Visit cardmemberoffers.co.uk for all the latest offers.