1. For the Credit Card, you will be awarded 1 Avios for virtually every £1 spent and charged per transaction. Avios are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Withdrawals, American Express Travellers Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral charges and American Express Credit Card finance charges. Written details available on request.
2. For more information on BA Flights and holidays, and the Executive Club please visit ba.com.
3. Subject to availability. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable on the British Airways (BA) American Express (Amex) Card. British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at ba.com/conditions. Once Cardmembers reach the applicable billed expenditure target on their BA/Amex Card (the “Target”), they will receive a Companion Voucher. The Voucher can only be used by the main Cardmember, who must select/advise at the time of booking that they wish to redeem their Companion Voucher. Companion Vouchers can only be used when redeeming Avios for a BA reward flight, paid in full with Avios. All vouchers will be issued in the name of the main BA/Amex Cardmember who must travel with their companion on any booking made with the Voucher. The Companion Voucher is only valid if it has been acquired in accordance with the rules of this promotion. Companion Vouchers must be exchanged for a return ticket and all outbound travel from the UK must be taken before the expiry date of the Voucher(s), which is 12 months from the date of issue for Classic and Premium Cardmembers and 24 months from the date of issue for Premium Plus Cardmembers. Only Premium Plus Cardmembers can redeem two Companion Vouchers when booking a return flight for four passengers without incurring the flight price for two persons travelling on that same flight. Companions must travel with the Cardmember on both the outbound and inbound journeys. Tickets booked by phone need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance. The Target varies depending on the type of BA/Amex Card that the Cardmember holds: Classic Cardmembers – £20,000, Premium Cardmembers - £15,000, Premium Plus Cardmembers - £10,000. Cardmembers must have accrued the Target within a 12-month period ending each year on the anniversary of their Promotion Commencement Date. Spend from the previous anniversary year will not be carried over. Spend towards the Voucher must be charged to the account before the anniversary date. Any spend on the Card made before the anniversary date but not charged to the account until after the anniversary date will not be counted. Companion Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. One Companion Voucher per main Cardmember per year. Companion Vouchers are not extendable. Reward Flights and Companion Vouchers may only be used for flights on British Airways mainline services which have a BA prefixed flight number. Travel on franchises, codeshare or alliance airlines is not permitted. Return flights must be booked at the same time as the outward journey is booked. All travel must originate in and return to the UK. The Voucher helpline is 0844 493 0750 open 7:30am – 8pm 7 days a week. The promoters are British Airways Plc, Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered in England 1777777 and American Express Services Europe Limited, Registered office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX, UK, Registered in England and Wales Number: 1833139.
4. Cardmembers are only eligible to earn Avios with eStore merchants who currently accept American Express.
5. You may recommend as many friends as you wish but you will only receive referral bonus Avios for a maximum of 5 successful referrals in a calendar year. The number of bonus Avios you receive is dependent on the Card you refer. Applicants must be UK residents aged 18 years old or over.
6. American Express Invites was formerly known as the Preferred Seating Programme. American Express Invites refers to the name of the American Express programme rather than a description of ticket type.
The information relating to the financial benefits and services of the Card is the responsibility of American Express Services Europe Limited and British Airways accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies. The British Airways American Express Cards are offered by American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services.