TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) No annual fee will be charged to your account as long as your spend reaches at least £500 in the 12 months preceding your card anniversary date. If you spend less than £500 on your card, an Account servicing charge of £15 will be applied.
b) There is a conversion commission of 2.73% on foreign charges.
c) There is a £3 fee for copies of records of transactions and a £5 fee for copies of statements (please note that your statements sent to you each month when you have used your card will not incur this charge).
d) There is a cash withdrawal charge which is £2.00 or 2% of the withdrawal (whichever is the greater).
1. The rebate is not payable in respect of any month in which the minimum payment is not received by the due date. The rebate is not payable in respect of cash withdrawals, interest, fees, balance transfers, amounts subsequently re-credited to your account due to refunds, or expenditure in any one month exceeding the amount of your Credit Limit. No rebate is payable if you end the agreement before the relevant Card Anniversary date or if the amount earned in any 12 month period before your Card Anniversary date is less than £5. An annual rebate on the aggregate amount of all transactions (other than the exclusions stated above) will be payable to you by us as the following rates:
2. Puchases conducted within the initial 6 month period from the date we open your account will be charged at 0% purchase rate fixed for a period of 6 months from the date we open your account and thereafter The American Express Platinum Credit Card standard interest rate for goods and services is typical 14.9 %APR variable (1.17% per month). The Platinum Card standard interest rate for cash withdrawals is 22.9% p.a. including cash transaction charge (1.57% per month). Written details are available on request.
3. Balance Transfers conducted within the initial 6 month period from the date we open your account will be charged at a Balance Transfer rate of 0% p.a. (monthly rate 0.0%) fixed for a period of 6 months from the date we open your account and thereafter at the standard rate of 12.9% p.a. (monthly rate 1.02%), fixed until you've paid off that balance in full. Balance Transfers conducted after the initial 6 month period from the date we open your account will be charged at the standard rate of 12.9% p.a. (monthly rate 1.02%), fixed until you've paid off that balance in full. American Express reserves the right to refuse any balance transfer requests. For example, we cannot accept Balance Transfers from overdue accounts, exceeded credit limits, overdrafts, loans, HP agreements or any American Express accounts. American Express is not liable for any overdue payments or interest incurred. Payments to card companies will normally be made within 30 days from our receipt of your statements and we will advise you when payment is made.
4. American Express Services Europe Limited ("AESEL")" makes various benefits available to cardmembers. These benefits derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties which AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL's contract with you but AESEL will aim to inform you 30 days in advance of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance made between AESEL and certain insurers which include Travel Accident Benefit, Refund Protection Benefit and Purchase Protection Benefit. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a cardmember. Exclusions apply. Full details of the insurance benefits currently available can be found in the Summary of Benefits document, which you can view by clicking on the Summary of Benefits link below.http://www.americanexpress.com/pes/uk/benefits/pdfs/Revolve_SOB_CAM4028.pdf
A. Purchase Protection Benefit
Purchase Protection Benefit. Up to £20,000 for every 365 day period, for eligible items stolen or accidentally damaged within 90 days of purchase. Exclusions apply. See Summary of Benefits for full details and requirements
B. Refund Protection Benefit >
Refund Protection Benefit: Up to £200 per item and £750 for every 365 day period, should a UK retailer refuse a refund for any eligible items within 90 days of purchase. Exclusions apply. See Summary of Benefits for full details and requirements
5. If you use your Card online you will not be held responsible for unauthorised charges.