1. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. Membership and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions. Your business will earn 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 of everyday spend, which does not include annual fees, late payment fee and fees and charges for foreign currencies. Your business will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent at participating merchants classified as “utilities” including gas, water and electricity providers; “government” including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation, federal/state and Local Government bodies; and “insurance” excluding insurances offered by American Express. Industry specific earn rate may apply when you use a payment account, payment aggregator, services of a third party or online retailers that sell goods for another merchant. For example a payment made to Local Government bodies processed through a payment aggregator may earn rates at the government earn rate. Your business will earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on the following Qantas Products and Services purchased on the Qantas merchant Account (i.e. directly from Qantas): Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Holidays, Qantas Branded non-airfare products, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Points Terms and Conditions. There may be tax implications associated with participation in the Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information.
2. A Client must be a Qantas Business Rewards Program member to earn TRIPLE Qantas Points for business. The TRIPLE Qantas Points for business benefit is available only for an American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Member when the Card is used to make an eligible Qantas flight booking, as per the eligibility defined at qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms. A one-off joining fee of $89.50 usually applies, however this will be waived for any business that has an existing American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card. A Member’s ABN and traveller’s Qantas Frequent Flyer number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. Qantas will allocate 3 times the number of Qantas Points which will be awarded to the business under the Qantas Business Rewards Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions available at qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms#airlineterms. Qantas Points earning thresholds apply as per the Triple Qantas Points for business benefit Terms and Conditions at amex.com.au/qantaspa. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points as a business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions available at qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms.
3. Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership once you make an Eligible Qantas Purchase on your American Express Card during that year. Eligible Qantas Purchases are Qantas passenger airfares with a QF flight number purchased directly from Qantas Australia by you (or on your behalf by a travel agent) that appear on your Card statement, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Qantas Business Rewards or Qantas Club membership, joining or annual fees. Excludes purchases from Jetstar. Within 1-2 weeks of the Eligible Qantas Purchase, two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations will be assigned to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account. Visit the Complimentary Invitations Portal to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking or find out more information. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are valid for a single visit by one guest to a Qantas Club Lounge and must be used prior to their expiry. Invitations are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/travel/airlines/Qantas-club-terms-conditions/global/en and are not valid for Qantas International First Class Lounges, the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business and or oneworld® alliance partner or associated lounges. Qantas Club Invitations cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year and must not be sold, they may only be transferred as allowed by Qantas. Invitations may be revoked or withheld if your American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card Account is not in good standing, if the Eligible Qantas Purchase is refunded in full or if you have not complied with these Qantas Club Invitation Conditions, the Credit Card Terms and Conditions or the Qantas Club Lounge Access Terms and Conditions.
4. Company Business Rewards Benefits: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Program member to be eligible for the Member Savings. Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards members off the base fare of selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Member Deals are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. A one-off joining fee of $89.50 usually applies, however this will be waived for any business that has an existing American Express Qantas Corporate Card. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to be eligible for Member Savings.
5.Insurance: The American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card insurance is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) - see the full Terms and Conditions. You must use your American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card to pay for your return trip, commencing and ending in Australia, in order to be eligible for the travel insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Card Members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This communication does not take into account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full Terms and Conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
6. Emergency Card Replacement: If your Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. Once you have notified us, you are not liable for any unauthorised charges.
7. AccessLine is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including Terms and Conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments Account and be registered to use AccessLine.
8. Mobile Wallets: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.