1. Available to American Express clients that are enrolled in Concur Expense® and ExpenseIt, fees and charges may apply.
2. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. You must enrol yourself and cannot delegate someone else in your Company to do so on your behalf. There may be tax implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax adviser for further information. Membership Rewards Ascent Only: To transfer Membership Rewards points into an Airline Rewards or Frequent Guest Partner Program you must be enrolled in Membership Rewards Ascent and be a member of the Partner Program. Membership of the Partner Program is the Card Members responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable Program. A joining fee may apply.
3. American Express @ Work: Authorised Company Program Administrator(s) must be enrolled to @ Work to access Company Card Program services. Use of the @ Work Services is restricted to those authorised users designated by their Company. To apply for access visit atworkenrollment.americanexpress.com or contact your local PA Servicing Team or your Account Manager for further details.
4. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including current spending patterns, your payment history, credit records, and financial resources known to us.
5. Extend your Days Payable Outstanding by up to 44 days: Depending on when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your account from your previous statement period.
6. The number of days by which your DPO is extended will vary depending on: (i) when during your American Express Card billing cycle you charge a transaction to a supplier; (ii) the date the transaction is posted to your account; and (iii) the date you pay the amount due on your American Express billing statement.
7. Employee Cards: American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Employee Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Business, the Basic Card Member and each Employee Card Member are jointly and severally liable for all Employee Card spending.
8. MYOB Integration: MYOB bank feed is available to American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited with the exception of David Jones American Express Cards and American Express Corporate Cards. The Card must be active at the time of enrolment.
9. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay, Face ID and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S (and other device names) and Samsung Knox are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of the respective owners. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. Requires an Android phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher and supports NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
10. The information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the PDS and consider the appropriateness of International Payments in relation to your individual requirements. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. For further information, please refer to the relevant PDS: Telegraphic Transfers. To view the Target Market Determination, see here. AccessLine™ is not available to individual consumers. To enrol in this service, your business will be required to complete an application, which is subject to review and approval by American Express. For a copy of the application, including terms and conditions, call 1300 885 749. Users need to have an American Express Corporate Card or American Express Business Card, an FX International Payments account and be registered to use AccessLine. International Payments are arranged through American Express International Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208 AFSL No. 237996). Incorporated with Limited Liability in Delaware, USA. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company. © 2021 American Express Company. All rights reserved.