1American Express Delicious Month Out Card Member Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid at participating American Express Delicious Month Out ("AEDMO") businesses. In the event a participating AEDMO business has locations which are not listed, the offer is not valid at these locations.
- Payments must be made directly at the participating AEDMO business. In the event a participating AEDMO business is within a hotel, the offer is not valid for payments made at the hotel front desk.
- Excludes purchases made with third party delivery or take away services.
- Offer is limited to a maximum of $25 credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, in-person only at participating American Express Delicious Month Out businesses. Valid at Australian locations only. Excludes online purchases.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Additional Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.
2American Express delicious. Month Out (AEDMO) Event Series & Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Ticket sales are non-refundable and cannot be resold, offered, promoted or used as prizes or for any other commercial purpose. American Express delicious. Month Out reserves the right to amend or cancel any event and will provide reasonable notice if it does so. Should AEDMO cancel an event, tickets purchased to that event will be fully refunded to the Card used to purchase the tickets. Please see Covid guidelines below for more information.
Covid Safe information: While American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue will take steps to minimise the risks of COVID-19, including complying with all relevant Government guidelines, the guest acknowledges that these risks cannot be eliminated altogether and agrees not to hold American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue responsible in relation to COVID-19. It is also the guest’s responsibility to help manage the risks of COVID-19 in the lead up to and at the event to ensure continued safety and compliance with any Government restrictions in place for you and your guests. Any guest participating in the experience who: (a) is feeling unwell or has had any flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days leading up to the event, (b) has tested positive for, or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, (c) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or (d) resides in or has visited a known COVID-19 hotspot area within the last 14 days leading up to the event, must not attend and you should contact email@example.com immediately. American Express, delicious. and Resy will provide ticket-refunds in these COVID-19 related circumstances. Should you attend an event and the Department of Health or other Government Department makes a formal request, you consent to American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue disclosing your personal information for contact tracing purposes. As the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for providing the contact details of all guests in the group.
Photography & Videography
Please be aware that photography and videography may be captured throughout the duration of each event in the AEDMO Event Series. By acknowledging and attending this event, you hereby consent to the reproduction and use of your photographs for any or all advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without consideration, compensation, limitation or reservation by American Express Australia Limited, delicious., RESY or any of their subsidiaries and affiliates, including participating venues. Should you not want to be featured, please speak with a team member of American Express, the restaurant hosting the event or delicious. immediately to request to be excluded.
3'Refer a Friend' Terms and Conditions:
- American Express discourages spamming
- By participating in ‘Refer a Friend’, you agree to these ‘Refer a Friend’ Terms and Conditions
- Only Friends & Family: You must only send referral messages to close friends and family.
- Ask Their Permission First: You must ask the person for their permission to send them an email about your Card product. Sending emails to people without permission is considered spam.
- Cap Referrals: If you hold a Consumer card you may only send referral messages to a maximum of 20 friends, the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ‘Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 200,000 points per year. If you hold a Small Business Card, the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ‘Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 10,000,000 points per year.
- Your friend must apply from the referral link we have given you. If your friend applies from a separate link or applies independently (i.e. if they visit www.americanexpress.com.au directly) you will not receive your points.
- You must not market or promote this offer through paid advertising channels or to the public at large (i.e. on public blog sites, search engines or in sponsored ads).
- You will only receive points if your friend’s Card application is approved (in accordance with our usual Card application processes and assessments). Note: We will not tell you if your friend’s Card application is approved or declined for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
- You cannot refer a friend who already has one of our cards or has held one in the last 18 months.
- You must be enrolled in a Rewards program to receive Bonus Points. Bonus Points refer to Qantas Points if you are enrolled in Qantas Direct or Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity Points if you are enrolled in Velocity Frequent Flyer and Membership Rewards Points if you are enrolled in Membership Rewards.
- It may take 8 to 10 weeks to be credited Bonus Points if you are successful.
Why should I comply?
If you fail to comply with these 'Refer a Friend' Terms and Conditions, your participation in the program may be cancelled and you will no longer be eligible for any Membership Rewards points from the 'Refer a Friend' program.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company