1. Download the Android Pay app and select '+'. You can download the app here
2. If you have previously loaded a Card to your Google account, you will see it displayed for selection.
3. Otherwise, add another Card by scanning it using your device camera or manually entering the Card details.
4. Confirm the billing address for your American Express Card, and then follow the additional instructions.
5. For security purposes, we may ask you to enter a one-time Verification Code to confirm your identity.
1. Wake up your device.
2. Hold it to the contactless reader.
3. A checkmark will appear on the screen indicating that your payment was successful.
4. If your transaction size is $100 or more, you will also need to enter your Card PIN on the terminal.
For more information on using Android Pay, click here .
1. Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Card Member Agreement, you will not be held liable for any unauthorized charges. "Immediately" means as soon as you are aware but no later than on or after the due date for payment of the statement in which the fraudulent transaction appears.
2. Corporate Card Members are not eligible for Amex Offers.
Requires an Android phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher and supports NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company.