- You will earn 2 Qantas PointsView Footnote 1 per dollar spent when you use your Card for purchases on selected Qantas services in AustraliaView Footnote 5 and 1 Qantas PointView Footnote 1 per $1 spent on all other purchases excluding those listed in 0.5 points category. This excludes spend on utilities, insurance providers (with the exception of American Express) and government bodies where you’ll earn 0.5 points for every $1 spent
- Receive up to 55 Interest Free DaysView Footnote 2 on your purchases
- American Express provides transaction data feeds to MYOB accounting software4
Be rewarded for your everyday spend and take to the skies sooner with the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card
2 Qantas Points per $1 spentView Footnote 1
on selected Qantas services in Australia
- 1 Qantas PointView Footnote 1 per dollar spent on all other purchases, except those listed in 0.5 points category
- 0.5 Qantas Points per dollar spent on utilities, insurance providers (with the exception of American Express) and government bodies.
- Monthly point transferView Footnote 1 We'll transfer the points you earn to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every monthView Footnote 1
- 100s of possible destinations6 The Qantas Frequent Flyer program also offers Award flights5 to hundreds of destinations through Qantas, and their participating partner airlines.
- The Qantas Frequent Flyer Store7 Receive access to a wide range of products, Gift Cards and experiences from the online Qantas Frequent Flyer Store7.
American Express provides transaction data feeds to MYOB accounting software, ensuring a more time efficient and seamless business experience4. Card Members must be enrolled with MYOB for the automatic transaction data feed to take place.
For more information and to enrol your American Express Card, please visit myob.com.au/bank-feeds
Download statements and transaction details, view balances and keep track of business expenditure using QuickenTM, MYOB® or Microsoft® Excel.
Gain better visibility of your team’s expenses with Supplementary Cards9 linked to your account at no additional cost.
Online Fraud Protection Guarantee10 means you won't be held responsible for any unauthorised purchases made online, provided that you notify us immediately.
Emergency Card replacement 11 - with our global network of offices, we can usually get a replacement Card to you virtually anywhere in the world. Call us on 1300 132 639 from Australia or on +612 9271 8666 from abroad.
To save time before you apply for your Qantas American Express Business Credit Card, it's best to make sure you can say yes to the following:
- I am aged over 18
- I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- I have a personal gross (pre-tax) annual income of $24,000 or more
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default
If you can say yes, go ahead. Your application can take less than 10 minutes and we'll give you a response in approximately 5-10 working days - so apply now.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
American Express credit approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 11 September 2014 and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited.
1. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfer payments, fees and charges for traveller's cheques and foreign currencies - these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs
2. The Credit Card gives you up to 55 days interest free on purchases, depending upon when you make a purchase, when your statement is issued, whether you have obtained a balance transfer and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your account from your previous statement period. There are no interest free days on Cash Advances or for any purchases where you are carrying forward a balance on your account from the previous statement period.
3. There may be tax implications. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax advisor for further information.
4. MYOB bank feed is available to American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited with the exception of David Jones American Express Cards and American Express Corporate Cards. The Card must be active at the time of enrolment.
5. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly from Qantas, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products. Subject to Qantas American Express Business Credit Card Points Terms and Conditions available at americanexpress.com.au/businesst&cs
6. Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). For more information see qantas.com.au.
8. American Express Card Insurances are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. The complimentary travel insurance cover is also subject to maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and limits and is available when you use your American Express Qantas Business Credit Card to pay for return domestic or international travel. American Express Card Insurances are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (“Chubb”) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the American Express Card insurances policy of insurance between American Express International, Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208, AFSL No. 237996) (“AEII”) of 12 Shelley Street, Sydney 2000 and Chubb. The Insurance Terms & Conditions do not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms and Conditions are subject to change. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions booklet available upon request from us and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
9. American Express approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Supplementary Card Members must be over 18 years of age. The Business, the Basic Card Member and each Supplementary Card Member are jointly and severally liable for all Supplementary Card spending.
10. Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Card Conditions, you will not be held liable for any unauthorised charges.
11. If your Credit Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately. You can call American Express 24 hours a day. In Australia, call us on 1300 363 687. If you are overseas, report your lost or stolen Card to the nearest American Express Travel Service or Representative Office.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company.