Platinum Business Card travel benefits:
• Platinum Travel – available 24/7, a team of travel experts will attend to your travel requests, including booking flights, hotels, meeting space, and restaurants
• Access to 600 VIP lounges in 100 countries – including complimentary Virgin Lounge access1 and Priority Pass membership2
• Cover while traveling – Travel Inconvenience Cover3 will look after you during unexpected flight delays, missed connections, and luggage delays
Learn more about business travel rewards with the Platinum Business Card.
Reward points for Qantas and Velocity frequent flyer programs
You can earn up to 2 points per dollar spent with our Qantas4 and Velocity5 airline Partner Cards, when you spend on selected flights and services.
These Cards also come with benefits geared specifically towards frequent flyers. Depending on which Frequent Flyer Card you choose you could receive:
• Travel Inconvenience Cover – included as standard across all Qantas6 and Velocity7 Cards, insuring you against flight delays, missed connections, or delayed luggage when you book your travel with your Card
• Transport Accident Cover - when you book your travel with your Qantas6 or Velocity7 Cards
• Complimentary Domestic and Overseas Travel Insurance - included with the American Express Velocity Business Card7, meaning you’ll be covered when you book your travel with your Card
Our Partner Cards transfer points to their frequent flyer schemes every month, so your points should be ready to use as soon as it’s been transferred.
Access to services and exclusive deals through American Express Travel
Earning points every time you use your Card to pay for business trips
However you travel for business, we aim to reward business owners who use American Express.Travel with your points
Let your points take you further. With our Membership Rewards scheme you can choose to:
Transfer your points to up to 10 leading airline rewards programs8 at the click of a button
Pay for travel using your points through a simple online system at American Express Travel
As well as giving you different options for travel, Membership Rewards points can be used for a range of business rewards.
American Express approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 24 April 2015 and is subject to change. This offer is only available to those who reside in Australia. Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
There are seven American Express Business Cards – one of them could be perfect for your business.
Speak to a specialist about our range of business Cards