The Qantas American Express Premium Card
Earn Qantas Points
Qantas Club Lounge Access
Complimentary Travel Insurance
Additional Cards at no extra cost
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible Qantas products and service5
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on all other purchases excluding government bodies in Australia4
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on government bodies in Australia4
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential with no limit on the amount of Qantas Points you can earn9
- Earn points faster by adding up to 4 Additional Cards for family members or friends, at no extra fee8
Service and Protection
Purchase Protection7, covering eligible stolen or damaged items purchased with your Card Refund Protection7, covering the cost of eligible items when a store refuses a return Fraud Protection Guarantee13, protecting you from unauthorised charges made on your Account
- Emergency Card replacement14, for lost or stolen Cards to virtually anywhere in the world.
Plan It™ Instalments15 is a new feature of your Card that offers you a flexible way to pay off your Credit Card balance in equal monthly instalments, with 0% p.a. interest and a fixed monthly fee.
- A Qantas Economy return Classic Flight Reward10 from Sydney to Melbourne, from 16,000 points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges of $73.60
- A Qantas Economy one-way Classic Flight Reward10 from Brisbane to Adelaide from 24,000 points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges of $85.88
- A Qantas economy return Classic Flight Reward10 from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, from 24,000 points plus taxes, fees and carrier charges of $69.88
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership11, allowing you to enjoy gourmet food, exceptional wines and exclusive access to food and wine events around Australia
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on all Qantas Wine purchases11
- Complimentary Qantas Wine delivery within Australia12
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover up to $2,500,0007
- Transport Accident Cover up to $200,0007
- Travel Cancellation Cover up to $7,5007
- Up to $5,000 cover for loss or damage to baggage, money or documents7
- Travel Inconvenience Cover up to $200 if your flight is delayed7
- I have an annual income of $40,000 or more
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default
- I am aged 18 years or over
- I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a long term visa. Long term means 12 months or more and does not include a student visa.
Please click here to read the Key Facts Sheet for this Credit Card.
Ready to Apply?
- 55,000 bonus Qantas Points
- Earn Qantas Points for every $1 spent
- $450 Qantas Travel Credit each year
- Start exploring with $400 to spend on travel each year
4redeemable through American Express Travel.
- Earn Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent
- Transfer your points to a choice of
9 Airline Partner Programs 7including Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines
- Smartphone Screen Insurance for up to $500 for screen repairs to your Smartphone when you pay for your phone or contract with your American Express Explorer® Credit Card