If a dispute arises, we employ the following process:
1. We firstly attempt to resolve the matter directly with our Card Member.
2. If we are unable to do so, we will send you a ‘Request for Information’ letter or email, outlining the reason for the dispute and listing the documents we require.
3. You can respond by the required date by post, fax, or online.
4. If we do not hear from you by the specified date, we will deduct the amount of the transaction from your Merchant Account.
5. Once we receive your response, we will investigate the dispute and make a final decision.
6. We will then either ask the Card Member to pay the charge or Debit your account by the required amount.
7. If you are to pay the charge, you can either authorise a Chargeback or issue a credit to the Card Member for the full disputed amount.
8. If you issue your refund online, you’ll automatically be directed to a ‘Thank You’ page containing the details of the dispute – you should print this page for your records..