American Express Invites
Taste by American Express Invites
Where to redeem
View all participating restaurants on the Taste by American Express Invites website
Terms & Conditions
• American Express Invites benefit is subject to the terms and conditions below.
• This benefit is only redeemable when paid for with an American Express branded card.
• The benefit is fulfilled by making reservation bookings directly with the restaurant in the American Express Card Member’s name and is subject to table availability. American Express Card Members can either call or walk in to the restaurant to check availability and book. Card Members have to identify themselves as an American Express Card Member at the time of booking or before ordering to receive the benefits on the dining day.
• The benefit is valid for seated dining only and cannot be combined with any other benefit.
• Each restaurant offers one of the following offers as stated in their offer details and this is not negotiable:
- a complimentary appetizer from the a la carte menu (up to ten guests)
- or a complimentary bottle of wine (per table)
- or a discount of 20% on food purchases (up to ten guests) and will be provided by the participating restaurants in accordance with the provisions set out here.
• The offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
• Complimentary appetizer selection may be limited by the restaurant at its discretion and will only be valid when a main course and a dessert are purchased per person.
• The complimentary bottle of wine is selected by the restaurant and cannot be taken away or consumed off premises. The complimentary bottle of wine will only be valid when a main course per person is purchased.
• Exclusions may apply. The benefits are limited to one redemption per visit, per American Express Card, per bill, per table, unless otherwise stated; a restaurant may cap benefit availability to 10 guests per booking at its discretion.
• The benefit is available for lunch or dinner on any day of the week, unless otherwise noted.
• Blackout dates apply, please check with individual restaurants when booking.
• Should an American Express Card Member face any issues including any failure to fulfill the benefit, please contact the relevant restaurant. Alternatively, American Express Card Members may contact American Express Customer Services by calling the number on the back of their Card. American Express Card Members with Cards issued from a bank partner should complete the Contact Us form on American Express Connect.
• Fulfillment of this offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express restaurant.