1. American Express Light Lounge at Vivid Sydney 2022
Dates and hours of operation: 27 May - 18 June 2022. Monday –– Sunday 5:30pm – 10.30pm.
Dates and hours of operation are subject to change. Some blackout dates may apply.
- Card Members must present their American Express Card as a condition of entry.
- Card Members may bring one (1) guest into the lounge.
- Access is subject to capacity and granted on a first come, first served basis - bookings cannot be made or accepted. Dates and hours of operations are subject to change and wait times may apply.
- American Express Centurion Members, American Express Platinum Card Members, American Express Platinum Business Card Members and American Express Platinum Corporate Card Members may bring up to 2 guests and are eligible for one complimentary drink voucher each on arrival. Card Members must present their American Express Card in order to be eligible for the drink voucher. These cannot be redeemable for cash or other payment form. Drink tokens are not available for guests of Card Members, only Card Members.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to enter or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A range of food and beverages will be available for purchase and subject to availability.
- American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by guests inside the Lounge.
- Please be aware that photography and filming may take place at our American Express Lounges. By attending these events, you hereby consent to the reproduction and use of your photograph for any or all advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without consideration, compensation, limitation or reservation by American Express Australia Limited or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Please see a member of staff at the entrance to the lounge if you do not want to be photographed.
- American Express promotes a safe, enjoyable and inclusive environment for all Card Members and their guests at any American Express venue or experience. American Express has a no tolerance policy in relation to inappropriate behaviour at any American Express venues or sponsored events (Locations). This includes, but is not limited to, any level of abusive, aggressive or offensive behaviour toward any American Express/partner/event staff, any Card Members and their guests, or any other guests present within the American Express venue or experience. American Express also promotes responsible consumption of alcohol at its Locations. Should you or any of your guests exhibit (what we deem to be) inappropriate behaviour at any American Express Location, American Express reserves the right to remove the Card Member and/or guest(s) from the venue or experience and prohibit future attendance. American Express also reserves the right to cancel the Card Members’ American Express Card(s) immediately.
- Covid Safe information: Only guests who are fully vaccinated will be permitted to attend the American Express Light Lounge at Vivid Sydney 2022. Upon entry to the Lounge, guests will need to provide evidence of their vaccination or medical contraindication certificate. While American Express and the venue will take steps to minimise the risks of COVID-19, including complying with all relevant Government guidelines, the Card Member (and guest of the Card Member) acknowledges that these risks cannot be eliminated altogether and agrees not to hold American Express and the venue responsible in relation to COVID-19. It is also the Card Member’s responsibility to help manage the risks of COVID-19 in the lead up to and at the event to ensure continued safety and compliance with any Government restrictions in place for you and your guests. Any guest participating in the experience who: (a) is feeling unwell or has had any flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days leading up to the event, (b) has tested positive for, or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and is required to isolate for a 7 day period/or until the individual has experienced a 24 hour period without symptoms or (c) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, must not attend the American Express Lounge at Vivid Sydney 2022.
- Fulfillment of the promotion is the sole responsibility of Agoda Pte Ltd.
- The discount promotion is available to the qualifying and eligible Card Members of American Express Cards issued in Australia.
- Card Members must settle payment with their American Express Card in order to enjoy the Promotion.
- Booking Period 05 April 2022 to 30 June 2022.
- Stay Period 05 April 2022 to 05 April 2023.
- The Promotion is applicable to booking merchant hotels at participating destinations and designated hotels (prepaid only) made through a dedicated landing page only at following URL: www.agoda.com/amexau.
- Not applicable to bookings made in the Agoda App.
- The Promotion is only valid for hotels with the "Promotion Eligible" banner on the search results page.
- The Promotion discount is applicable to hotel room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees and additional charges).
- The Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The Promotion is non-transferable and non-cumulative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
- The eligible and participating Card Members are bound by the terms and conditions of Agoda.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Agoda shall be final. The Promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between American Express and the Card member (payment facility, etc), which is at American Express’ sole discretion and for which American Express is solely responsible and liable.
- Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-paid stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) of a participating hotel made online with www.expedia.com.au/amex.The coupon code can only be used for pre-paid bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at certain properties, listed here (https://www.expedia.com.au/lp/b/pm-coupon-hotelexclusion ). Participating hotels for qualifying bookings are subject to change. Coupon codes cannot be redeemed against any pay later bookings, booking of properties offered by VRBO and/or HomeAway entities.
- The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
- The coupon code entitles you to 10% off the price of the relevant hotel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The Coupon is valid only for the Redemption Period, for stays during the Stay Period, when booked on the Australian Website only, and not on any other Expedia sites.
- Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see https://www.expedia.com.au/lp/lg-terms ) and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Only one Coupon per transaction may be used.
- The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers. Bookings made using the coupon code are not eligible for rewards points/mileage/cashback/other benefit under any rewards/mileage/cashback/similar program offered by third party marketing affiliates of Expedia.
- The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
- The coupon code can only be used by the intended recipient(s) who must be a holder of an American Express credit card issued in Australia; are at or above the age of majority in Australia; and are legal residents of Australia. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law.
- The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
- Improper use of the coupon code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
- This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
- If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia's reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) made multiple bookings on the Website using the Coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon.
- For avoidance of doubt, this Coupon can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on www.expedia.com.au/amex, not on any other Expedia website or app, and cannot be used through or by a third party travel agent or intermediary.
- Expedia reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer, and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
- This offer is from Expedia, Inc (“Expedia”).
- Expedia is solely responsible for the services offered by Expedia to holders of Eligible Cards. American Express is not the provider of any of these services and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
- Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
4. 'Refer a Friend' Terms and Conditions:
- American Express discourages spamming. By participating in ‘Refer a Friend’, you agree to these ‘Refer a Friend’ terms and conditions:
- Friend: For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the term ‘Friend’ means:
- For American Express Consumer Card referrals, individuals that are your friends, family or close associates; and
- For American Express Business Card referrals, entities that are known to you including companies, partnerships and sole proprietors that hold an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Only Friends & Family: You must only send referral messages to close friends and family.
- Ask Their Permission First: You must ask the person for their permission to send them an email about your Card product. Sending emails to people without permission is considered spam.
- Cap Referrals: If you hold a Consumer card you may only send referral messages to a maximum of 20 friends, the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ‘Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 200,000 points per year or $500 in Statement Credits. If you hold a Small Business Card, the amount of Bonus Points you may receive under the ‘Refer a Friend’ program is capped at 10,000,000 points per year.
- Your friend must apply from the referral link we have given you. If your friend applies from a separate link or applies independently (i.e. if they visit www.americanexpress.com.au directly) you will not receive your points.
- You must not market or promote this offer through paid advertising channels or to the public at large (i.e. on public blog sites, search engines or in sponsored ads).
- You will only receive points if your friend’s Card application is approved (in accordance with our usual Card application processes and assessments). Note: We will not tell you if your friend’s Card application is approved or declined for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
- You cannot refer a friend who already has one of our cards or has held one in the last 18 months.
- You must be enrolled in a Rewards program to receive Bonus Points or Statement Credits. Bonus Points refer to Qantas Points if you are enrolled in Qantas Direct or Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity Points if you are enrolled in Velocity Frequent Flyer and Membership Rewards Points if you are enrolled in Membership Rewards.
- It may take 8 to 10 weeks to be credited Bonus Points or Statement Credits if you are successful.
Why should I comply?
If you fail to comply with these ‘Refer a Friend’ Terms and Conditions, your participation in the program may be cancelled and you will no longer be eligible for any Bonus Points from the ‘Refer a Friend’ program.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company