That's it for now.
Come back often to see what offers are available for Cobalt Cardmembers.
Terms and Conditions
1. Various offers will be available to Cobalt Cardmembers from time to time. These offers will be communicated by email and other select channels. Conditions apply and vary by offer.
2. The eligible American Express Cobalt Card must be used when making qualifying purchases. Account must be in good standing. Purchase(s) must be completed between December 15th, 2017 and February 15th, 2018 and subsequently posted to the account to be a qualifying purchase for this offer. Only one (1) $50 (CAD) statement credit is available per account during this offer period. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember would have to make a qualifying purchase of $50 (CAD) or more (after taxes) in a single transaction on their eligible Card at a participating Duty Free location during the offer period to earn a statement credit. Statement credits earned on supplementary card purchases will be issued to the Basic Card account associated with that Supplementary Card. Purchase must be charged to an American Express Cobalt Card at participating Duty Free retailers located at Toronto Pearson International Airport. Statement credit may take up to two billing cycles to appear on your statement after the Cardmember has completed a qualifying purchase. The statement credit will be reversed if the qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled. If a portion of the purchase is returned but the remaining items still total $50 or more, the statement credit will not be reversed. If the statement credit is being applied to a credit card account, please note that this does not satisfy the requirements to pay the minimum due. A statement credit does not constitute a payment. The Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement. We reserve the right to substitute an American Express Gift Card or cheque in lieu of the statement credit. American Express is responsible for the fulfillment of this offer. In the event that you replace your eligible Card through Amex Bank of Canada because it has been lost, stolen or there has been a fraud event during an Offer, your qualifying purchase will be transferred to your new Card. In this scenario your replacement Card will become your eligible Card. This offer will appear on your statement as “Bonus Credit -$50”.
* Government of Canada duty free limits, restrictions and other conditions apply to duty free purchases. Age restrictions may apply.
3. For the period of December 1-31, 2017 only, you can earn a total of 10 Membership Rewards points for every $1 in eligible eats, drinks and grocery purchases up to a maximum of $2,000 in eligible purchases. $2,000 in eligible purchases equates to a total of 20,000 Membership points. You will earn at the regular rate of 5 points for every $1 in eligible eats, drinks and groceries on purchases over $2,000. All deductions for returns made on eligible purchases will be calculated at the earn rate in effect at the time of the return. This means that the points deducted from your points balance may be different from the amount originally earned. Supplementary Card purchases count towards the $2,000 spend threshold. Supplementary Card purchases earn at the same rate as the Basic Cardmember. Provided your account is in good standing, points can be earned on eligible purchases less returns and other credits.
4. You can earn Membership Rewards points for eligible consumer purchases at American Express retails merchants as follows: 5 points for every $1 at or for (i) restaurant, quick service restaurant, coffee shop and drinking establishments in Canada, (ii) stand-alone grocery stores in Canada, (iii) delivery of food and groceries in Canada as aprimary business; and 2 points for every $1 at or for (i) stand-alone automobile gasoline stations in Canada, (ii) travel services or travel bookings including air, water, rail and road transport, lodging and tour operator sales, (iii) local commuter transportation in Canada including subway, streetcar, taxi, limousine and ride sharing services. Purchases at merchants where these categories are not their primary business such as general merchandise retailers do not qualify. Merchants are typically assigned codes and categorized based on what they sell. Earn rate of 1 point for every $1 applies when the merchant code is not in an eligible category, using a payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone or online retailer that sells goods of other merchants or the merchant category is otherwise not identified. Provided your account is in good standing, points can be earned on eligible purchases less returns and other credits. Interest, fees and charges for travelers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not earn points. Points can be redeemed in the Membership Rewards Select Tier and are not eligible for transfer to programs that offer airline and frequent flyer redemptions.
5. Purchases must be charged in full to your American Express Cobalt Card. 25% off discount only available for one (1) regularly priced item at the time of checkout. Discount is excluded on all beauty purchases. Discount applicable to the amount before tax. When purchasing multiple items, discount only
applicable on the lowest priced item. Offer not transferrable and is redeemable in-store only at the time of donation. Offer cannot be combined with any coupons, discounts, on special collections or third party offers.
6. Coupon applicable for next in-store purchase only. Offer only valid within timeframe listed on coupon. Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with any coupons, discounts, or third party offers.
7. Complimentary tote bag is subject to availability while supplies last. Selection may be limited at certain locations.
8. Home textiles include sheets, bed linens, towels, blankets, etc.Textiles does not include area rugs, carpeting, or foam matting.
American Express is not responsible for the fulfillment of this offer.
®, TM: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express