Complimentary Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge™ access
Relax in style with unlimited access to the extensive network of private Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges and Arrivals Lounges. And for a small fee, you can bring a guest with you to share in the comforts.1 Just present your American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card and same-day confirmed ticket on an eligible Air Canada or Star Alliance flight for access.
Priority Check-in with Air Canada*2
When travelling Air Canada Executive First® and Executive Class®, present your American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card wherever Air Canada priority Airport Check-in counters are available, and spend less time waiting in line.
Travel Emergency Assistance3
Can provide eligible Cardmembers with access to out-of-town worldwide emergency medical assistance services and legal referrals by telephone, 24/7/365.
Contact info: 1-800-678-5523 in Canada and the U.S. or collect at 1-514-285-8165 when travelling abroad.
Air Canada Cash Back Loyalty Program4
When employees fly with the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card, your company can earn up to 4% Cash Back annually from Air Canada on eligible purchases of Air Canada flights and Flight Passes. To find out more about the Air Canada Cash Back Loyalty Program, contact your Program Administrator or call 1-800-716-6661.
Earn Aeroplan®* Miles on business expenses
Make the most of your business purchases and earn Aeroplan Miles in your personal Aeroplan®* Account5. Whenever you use the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card to charge company expenses – from travel to business meals to supplies – you’ll be eligible to earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $2 of purchases charged to your AeroplanPlus Corporate Card.
Earn Aeroplan Miles twice with Aeroplan Partners
When you use your AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card to pay for business travel on Air Canada or any other Star Alliance™ Carrier, be sure to also provide your Aeroplan Number when booking. Not only will you earn Aeroplan Miles by providing your Aeroplan Number when purchasing your ticket, you'll also earn miles by paying with your Card.
American Express Invites®
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®6. Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there".
Terms and Conditions
®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license by American Express.
®*: Aeroplan, AeroplanPlus, and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Inc.
TM: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge is a trademark of Air Canada, used under license from Air Canada.
®**: Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, and Air Canada Express are registered trademarks of Air Canada, used under license from Air Canada.
1. Maple Leaf Lounge: Subject to space availability. American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may access the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge, where available, upon presentation of their American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card and a confirmed, same-day departing ticket on a flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or under the Air Canada Express banner. Also applicable on same-day departing Air Canada codeshare or select Air Canada partner airline flights. Not valid in conjunction with an airline employee travel ticket or an airline partner pass travel ticket. For a nominal entry fee, Cardmember is permitted paid guests in the lounge, pending availability. Access is subject to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge terms and conditions and may not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. Priority Check-in with Air Canada: American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may access Priority check-in, applicable at airports where Air Canada Priority check-in is available, upon presentation of their American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card and a confirmed, same-day departing ticket on a flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge®** or under the Air Canada Express®** banner. Also applicable for confirmed, same-day travel using Aeroplan Flight Rewards on a flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or under the Air Canada Express banner. Flights operated by other airlines are not eligible.
3. Travel Emergency Assistance: This is not an insurance. Costs associated with any out-of-pocket expenses related to your Travel Emergency Assistance inquiry are your responsibility. Services will be provided as permitted under applicable law and must be authorized and arranged by AXA Assistance.
4. Air Canada Cash Back Loyalty Program: Companies receive Cash Back on the purchase of eligible Air Canada flights charged to the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card, as per the following rules: (a) Companies must spend a minimum of $20,000 on flight bookings for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or on carriers operating under the Air Canada Express banner, regardless of fare option or booking class. Flight bookings with Air Canada’s codeshare or interline partners are not included in the calculation of the amount spent on flight bookings. (b) The amount spent on a flight booking is equivalent to the base fare, exclusive of all taxes, surcharges and any additional fees (such as travel option charges), and is calculated once the flight has been completed. (c) Flight Pass purchases can also be included in the calculation of the amount spent on flights bookings. The calculation will be based on the amount of the Flight Pass purchase charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card (minus any Flight Pass credits and returns). (d) Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates are not eligible for this Cash Back offer.
5. Aeroplan Miles: Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases less credits and returns. Finance charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
6. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.
7. Corporate Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
8. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
9. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
10. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. This coverage can only apply when you are authorized and permitted by law to operate the rental car.
11. Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada (“Chubb Life”). Use your Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependent children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they can also be covered. Spouse and dependent children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers can also be covered.
12. AMEX® Travel Insurance is optional group travel insurance underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Company of Canada. In this outline, we have given a brief description of just some of the benefits available under AMEX® Travel Insurance. All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the Group Policy issued to Amex Bank of Canada and the applicable limitations and exclusions described in the Certificate of Insurance issued upon enrolment.
† Note: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
††AMEX® Travel Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Amex Bank of Canada identifies insurance providers and products that may be of interest to some of its customers. In this role we do not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and we may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. We want you to be aware that we receive compensation from insurance providers and our compensation may vary by provider and product. We do not require you to purchase any insurance product, and you may choose to cover your insurance needs from other sources on terms they may make available to you.