Wherever business takes you, there’s a world of benefits waiting
Explore all the ways your Business Platinum Card has your back – from personalized travel services and worldwide airport lounge access to business management tools and more.
- Account must be in good standing. Membership Rewards points will be earned by the Basic Cardmember on the amount of all purchases, less credits and adjustments. Interest, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Membership Rewards points.
- You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit towards an Eligible Purchase charged to an Eligible Card. All Eligible Purchases: 1,000 points = $10 statement credit. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 points per redemption. Eligible Purchases include purchases made at American Express merchants and charged to an Eligible Card. Funds advances, fees, balance transfers, Amex cheques and charges for travellers cheques are not Eligible Purchases. American Express may make changes to the types of purchases that are eligible for redemption with Use Points for Purchases at any time without notice. Eligible Cards are Consumer and Small Business Cards enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Statement credits on your Card Account should not exceed the aggregate amount of the Eligible Purchase(s) on your Eligible Card. You can register for Online Services to view your Eligible Purchases and to redeem online. Only Eligible Purchases posted to your Card Account during the last 3 months, up to 150 most recent Eligible Purchases, will be displayed for redemption. If you wish to redeem points towards an Eligible Purchase within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card. Subject to Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions. Visit membershiprewards.ca for full Terms & Conditions of the Membership Rewards program or call 1 800 668 AMEX (2639). Small Business Cardmembers, please call 1-888-721-1046.
- Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for Gift Cards, Certificates and other merchandise. The Gift Card or Certificate is subject to the Terms and Conditions indicated on the reward. For Full Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions, visit membershiprewards.ca or call the number on the back of your Card.
* This charge card has both Due in Full and Flexible Payment Option balances. All Due in Full balances must be paid each month. Interest rate of 30% applies to each delinquent Due in Full charge. This rate is effective from the day account is opened. Interest rate of 19.99% applies to your Flexible Payment Option balance for accounts opened prior to March 23, 2023. The Preferred rate of 20.99% applies to your Flexible Payment Option balance for accounts opened after March 23, 2023. If you have 2 separate Missed Payments in a 12 month period, the Flexible Payment Option rate for your account will be 25.99%. If you have 3 or more separate Missed Payments in a 12 month period, the Flexible Payment Option Rate will be 28.99%. These rates are effective from the day the Flexible Payment Option is first available on your account.
- The interest grace period from the closing date of the current statement to the closing date of the next statement varies and will be 28, 29, 30, or 31 days depending on the number of days in the calendar month in which the current closing date occurs. Interest will not be charged on transactions and you will have an interest grace period of up to 31 days from the closing date on your statement if every month we receive payment in FULL by the next statement date after the transaction first appeared on your billing statement. Payment in FULL means payment of the total new balance shown on your statement which is made up of all charges to your account (including purchases, funds advances, fees and other charges) up to the closing date.
- As a charge card, there is no pre-set spending limit. The Flexible Payment Option limit represents the maximum balance you are able to pay over time using the Flexible Payment Option feature available on your card.
- Account must be in good standing. Membership Rewards points will be earned by the Basic Cardmember on the amount of all purchases, less credits and adjustments. Interest charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Membership Rewards points.
- Account Alerts is a free service for American Express Cardmembers. However, your mobile phone service provider may apply fees for incoming text messages. Please contact your provider for further details.
You can rely on the professional contacts and savvy of our Concierge to help you with personalized services tailored to your preferences, including:
- Restaurant reservations
- Entertaining clients
- Special meeting facilities outside the office
- Show tickets
- Sending gifts to clients or employees
For more details or to speak to a Concierge, call 1-888-721-1044 (Press 3).
Outside Canada, call collect 905-474-9279.
Global Dining Collection2
When you make your restaurant reservations through the Concierge, you can savour the additional benefits served to Business Platinum Cardmembers from some of the top restaurants around the world, such as bespoke menus, private kitchen tours, or a complimentary beverage to top off the dining experience.
Whether you’re entertaining clients or giving a presentation in a private dining room, Concierge1 will recommend the ideal restaurant and assist in securing the reservation you’re looking for.
Please contact Concierge at 1-888-721-1044 (Press 3).
And don’t forget to check back often for new restaurants added to the program.
Get access to must-see shows and events
Say hello to American Express Invites®3 . It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3. Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say “I was there”.
- Front Of The Line® Advance Access
- Front Of The Line® Reserved Tickets
- Front Of The Line® e-Updates
- Invites Special Offers & Experiences for all Cardmembers
- Invites Special Access4 for all Cardmembers
- Upon authorization by the Business Platinum Cardmember, Concierge uses its best efforts to source or arrange the purchase of requested goods or services from a supplier. There is no charge for using the services of Concierge, however the Cardmember will be responsible for paying the supplier for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorize, as well as any other fees or related costs that may apply. Amex Bank of Canada cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions ofsuppliers, and cannot guarantee successful fulfillment of Cardmember requests in all instances.
- Benefits available for Canadian Business Platinum Cardmembers at participating restaurants. Account must be in good standing. Participating restaurants are subject to change without notice. Benefits vary by participating restaurant. The benefits have no cash value, cannot be exchanged or substituted, and cannot be combined with any other dining promotions or offers unless indicated otherwise. In order to take advantage of the benefits, reservations must be made through Business Platinum Concierge and the restaurant charge must be charged to your Business Platinum Card. Fulfillment of the program benefits is the responsibility of the individual participants. The reserved table benefit is limited to one (1) table for up to four (4) people or two (2) tables for up to two (2) people until approx. 10 am daily. Reservations are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. In the event of a reservation cancellation, the Cardmember will be subject to the restaurant’s cancellation policy, which will be communicated to the Cardmember by Concierge at the time of booking. Concierge is not responsible for informing the restaurant of your dietary restrictions or for the restaurant being able to accommodate the restrictions; we do ask that you provide this information directly to the restaurant.
- Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.
- Subject to capacity. Admittance granted with an American Express Card. Beverages will be for purchase. Must be 19 years of age or older to have alcohol and must have a valid ID. Please drink responsibly.
- Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
- This is not an insurance. Costs associated with any out-of-pocket expenses related to your Travel Emergency Assistance inquiry are your responsibility. Services will be provided as permitted under applicable law and must be authorized and arranged by AXA Assistance.
- Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada (“Chubb Life”). Use your Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependent children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they can also be covered. Spouse and dependent children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers can also be covered. You may contact the insurer at 1-877-777-1544 in Canada or visit www.chubb.com/ca.
- Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. This coverage can only apply when you are authorized and permitted by law to operate the rental car. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
- Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Applies to eligible items fully charged to your Card worldwide, provided the manufacturer’s warranty is valid in Canada and the U.S. and does not exceed five years. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
- Fraud Protection Guarantee - Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you’ve taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN. Notify us at once if your Card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
®, TM: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express