1. Make an eligible purchase and charge it to your Card
2. Log in to the Amex App
3. Click on an eligible purchase and redeem points while on the go.
That’s it! A statement credit will be applied to your account usually within 48 hours.
Set up personalized Notifications for Payment
and Spend reminders, such as Payment Due,
Balance Update and Statement Ready to stay
on top of your account.
Refer friends with your own personalized
referral link, so they too can enjoy the
benefits of being a Cardmember.
View your balance, recent transactions and
activity, including pending transactions.
View up to 5 months of previous activity
and sort by credit and debit transactions,
and view PDF statements.
Access your account, virtually anywhere you go –
and quickly make payments.*
Get quick access to your account with the
touch of a finger on supported devices
with iOS8 or higher.1
See your transaction information and more in
a single view. From here you can also get a
quick snapshot of your account status.
Within the Amex App, you can activate your eligible American Express Card2 with Amex Pay
for easy and convenient contactless payments using an eligible AndroidTM device3. Just log
into the App, click “Activate Amex Pay”, and follow the prompts. Once activated, simply
unlock your phone and pay by tapping it on the contactless payment reader, wherever
American Express contactless payments are accepted.4 Plus, you can continue to rely on our
Fraud Protection Guarantee.5
Terms of Service ►
^ You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit towards an Eligible Travel Purchase charged to an Eligible Card. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 points per redemption. Redemption rates may vary by Eligible Card. Statement credits on your Card Account should not exceed the aggregate amount of the Eligible Purchase(s) on your Eligible Card. If an otherwise Eligible Purchase participates in the American Express Installment Program, only the amount billed each month will be counted as an Eligible Purchase. You can register for online services to view your Eligible Purchases and to redeem online. Only Eligible Purchases posted to your Card Account during the last 3 months, up to 150 most recent Eligible Purchases, will be displayed for redemption. If you wish to redeem points towards an Eligible Purchase within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card.
*Restrictions and limitations apply.
1. iPhone 5s and above only.
2. Available on eligible Cards. Eligible Cards include any American Express Consumer, Small Business or Corporate Card that is not cancelled or suspended and that is issued to you by Amex Bank of Canada. Prepaid cards and products (such as the American Express Gift Card) as well as Corporate Purchasing Cards, Global Dollar Cards and Corporate Meeting Cards are not eligible for the Amex Pay Program.
3. An NFC enabled Android device running on Kitkat 4.4 or higher is eligible for Amex Pay.
4. At participating American Express contactless merchants on eligible devices. Transaction limits may apply.
5. We will guarantee protection against fraudulent payments on your Card, provided you have taken the responsibility to notify us immediately, and you have complied with your Card Terms and Conditions.
Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.