‡ All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES®* Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. To redeem for Travel and/or Merchandise Rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient AIR MILES®* reward miles in your Dream Balance. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Collectors must pay taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable charges and fees on air, hotel and car rental Rewards. Travel Rewards may be subject to a minimum advance booking and availability from participating Suppliers. No cancellations, exchange or refunds for tickets, certificates or merchandise once booked or ordered. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. For an AIR MILES reward mile balance update, a new or replacement AIR MILES Collector Card or redemption information please visit airmiles.ca.
1. FlexFly - Visit www.airmiles.ca
to book an appointment or call 1 888 606 8888 to speak to an AIR MILES®
* Concierge Specialist to review your flight options. You will have access to additional airlines, destinations, and departure times not available in the AIR MILES Flight Program. Flights can be booked in economy or business class. You can redeem AIR MILES reward miles for the full cost of your flight (including surcharges, fees and taxes) or use a combination of AIR MILES reward miles and pay the difference with your American Express Card. Economy and Business Class redemption options subject to availability. The AIR MILES®
* reward mile redemption rate for an AIR MILES®
* redemption is 770 AIR MILES®
* reward miles per $100.
2. Companion Flight Benefit - Once per year, based on the date your American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card account was opened on our system, when a Basic Cardmember redeems up to a maximum of 1,450 AIR MILES®
* reward miles for one round-trip flight in economy class within the AIR MILES®
* Flight Program, they can receive a Companion Flight for the same itinerary, excluding service charges, taxes and fuel surcharges. Subject to availability. The Companion Flight benefit cannot be used in conjunction with the AIR MILES FlexFly Benefit.
3. Priority Pass – American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card Basic Cardmember(s) ("Cardmember") may apply for a Priority Pass membership ("PP membership"). PP membership is subject to approval by Priority Pass Limited ("PPL") and is not guaranteed. Unless cancelled or unused within the three year membership period, PP membership automatically renews on its anniversary date. PP membership may be cancelled by American Express if: (i) the Priority Pass benefit associated with the American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card is changed or terminated, or (ii) the Cardmember’s American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card is cancelled. PP membership includes access to any airport lounge participating in the Priority Pass Program. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities can change from time to time. To access a lounge, the Cardmember will need to show his/her valid Priority Pass card and an airline ticket for travel on the same day for the Cardmember and each of his/her guests. At their sole discretion, participating lounges may restrict entry of persons under 21 years old; please check restriction details for the individual lounges at www.prioritypass.com
. Amex Bank will share your information with Priority Pass for enrollment and membership maintenance purposes.
4. Pearson Priority Security Lane - Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers with a valid American Express AIR MILES Reserve Credit Card can access the Pearson Priority Security Lanes ("Priority Lane") during peak airport operating hours. The Priority Lanes are serviced by the Greater Toronto Airport Authority and will be available to eligible Cardmembers. Priority Lanes are located at select departure areas for domestic, transborder, and international flights departing from Terminal 1 and 3 at Toronto Pearson International Airport. Access to a Priority Lane is available to eligible Cardmembers departing from Terminal 1 and 3 and companions travelling on the same itinerary upon the presentation of a valid, unexpired eligible Card. The name on the Card must match the name on the boarding pass. All passengers departing Pearson International Airport, including those accessing the Priority Lane are required to comply with airport security and customs screening requirements. Priority Lane access is subject to change or cancellation at any time and additional terms and conditions apply.
5. Priority Limo and Taxi Lanes – Conditions apply. Select Canadian American Express®
Cards are eligible for this benefit: The Centurion® Card
from American Express, the Platinum Card®
from American Express, the American Express®
* Platinum Card, the American Express®
* Reserve Credit Card, the Business Platinum Card®
from American Express, the American Express Corporate Platinum Card, and the American Express®
* Corporate Platinum Card.
6. You can earn AIR MILES reward miles for eligible retail purchases at American Express merchants in Canada as follows:
- 1 reward mile for every $10 at AIR MILES Sponsors. Visit the eligible sponsor list at americanexpress.ca/airmilessponsors. List is subject to change without notice.
- 1 reward mile for every $10 at (i) stand-alone gasoline stations for automobiles, (ii) stand-alone grocery stores, and (iii) stand-alone drugstores. Purchases at merchants where gas, grocery and pharmacy sales are not their primary business (including superstores, wholesale clubs, alcohol retailers and general merchandise retailers) and purchases at sponsors do not qualify for the earn rate in this category.
- 1 reward mile for every $15 of other card purchases.
Merchants are typically assigned codes and categorized based on what they sell. Earn rate of 1 reward mile for every $15 applies if the merchant code is not in an eligible category, the purchase is made using an electronic wallet or is not made directly from the provider of the good or service, e.g. through a third party or by using a mobile device (e.g. smart phone) with an attached card reader. Provided your account is in good standing, reward miles can be earned on eligible purchases less returns and other credits. Funds advances, interest, fees, balance transfers, Amex cheques and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not earn reward miles.
7. As an added benefit, you may automatically receive Account Alerts at the email address that you have provided. These Alerts can help you manage your account by letting you know when your payment is due and when we receive your payments. You can take advantage of additional Account Alerts, customize current setting or change your reference within Online Services. Account Alerts are available via email or text message and are a free service for American Express Cardmembers. You can select to have your Account Alerts sent straight to your mobile phone; however this service is only available with select cell phone providers. Details are available within Online Services on the Account Alert Preference Page. Your mobile phone service provider may apply fees for incoming text messages. Please contact your provider for further details.
8. Supplementary Cards - Maximum of 9 Supplementary Cards. Account must be in good standing. Supplementary Card applicant must be the age of majority. Supplementary Cards do not have access to the annual Companion Flight Benefit and Priority Pass Worldwide Lounge Access.
9. Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won't be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you've taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN. Notify us at once if your Card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
® Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*, TM*: Trademark of AIR MILES®* International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Amex Bank of Canada.