WELCOME BONUS OFFER
New American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Cardmembers earn 50,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan®* Miles after spending $3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.2
ANNUAL PARTNER TICKET™ BENEFIT
Enjoy an annual Partner TicketTM benefit for a short-haulØ or long-haul± roundtrip Fixed Mileage Flight Reward®* when you redeem up to 25,000 Aeroplan Miles5
COMPLIMENTARY AIRPORT LOUNGE ACCESS
Relax before you fly with unlimited access to the Air Canada®** Maple Leaf LoungeTM* where available6, and Priority Pass Lounges.7
$200 ANNUAL TRAVEL CREDIT
Receive a $200 Annual Travel Credit that can be used towards any flights, car rentals, hotels and more charged to your Card when you book travel online or call American Express Travel Services.4
Earn Aeroplan Miles
- Earn 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 in Card purchases3
- Plus earn 2 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of eligible Air Canada purchases3
- Earn Aeroplan Miles twice when you pay with your American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Card and provide your Aeroplan Number at over 150 Aeroplan Partner brands
From special treatment at the airport to five-star service when you land, the American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card goes the extra mile to make every detail of your trip more comfortable.
$200 Annual Travel Credit Annual Partner Ticket™ Benefit Air Canada Complimentary First Checked Baggage8 Air Canada Priority Check-in9 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access6 Special Benefits at Toronto Pearson International Airport Pearson Priority Security Lane13
Exceptional Travel And Shopping Coverage
Go confidently with coverage that’s as broad as your horizons, with:
Emergency Medical Insurance15+ (Out of province/country) Trip Cancellation Insurance16+ Trip Interruption Insurance17+ $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance18+ Travel Emergency Assistance19 Flight Delay Insurance15+ Baggage Delay Insurance15+ Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance15+ Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance15+ Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance20+ Buyers Assurance Protection Plan21+ Purchase Protection Plan22+
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
Flight rewards are just the beginning with the American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card. Aeroplan Miles can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards and experience.
- Wherever you dream of going, Air Canada and its global network of partner airlines can get you there with travel to more than 1,300 destinations in over 190 countries worldwide.
- You can also enjoy Aeroplan’s Market Fare Flight Rewards®* which gives you unrestricted access to any available seat‡ on all Air Canada flights (includes Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express).
- Plus, your American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card puts you in the driver’s seat with complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Membership.14
- In addition to flights, you can also redeem Aeroplan Miles for hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages, experiential rewards, merchandise and more.
Say hello to American Express Invites®24. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love!
Front Of The Line® Advance Access24 Front Of The Line® Reserved Tickets24 Front Of The Line® E-Updates Special Offers & Experiences for all Cardmembers Special Access for all Cardmembers27
- Learn more about Amex Invites®24 at amexinvites.ca
World Class Service
24/7 Customer Service American Express Concierge Service Aeroplan Priority Line American Express Travel Services Emergency Card Replacement Fraud Protection Guarantee Manage your account online
To save time, make sure you can say yes to the following before applying for the American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Card.
Ready to apply?
Apply for The American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Reserve Card now and get a response in 60 seconds
*Subject to approval. The preferred rate for purchases is 19.99% and funds advances is 22.99%. If you have Missed Payments, the applicable rates for your account will be 23.99% and/or 26.99%. See the information box included with the application for the definition of Missed Payment and which rates apply to charges on your account and other details.