Link Your Aeroplan®* Number to Your Supplementary Card
In order to start enjoying your Air Canada®* travel benefits, you will need to link your Aeroplan number to your Card account. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. You will need an Aeroplan account to link your Aeroplan number to your new American Express® Card. If you do not already have an Aeroplan account, please enroll with Aeroplan by clicking here.
2. If you do not already have an American Express Online Services Account, please create one by clicking here. This will be required to link your Aeroplan number to your Card account. You will need to be enrolled in Online Services to visit the Online Benefits Management Page. If you are already enrolled, please proceed to the next step.
3. With your Aeroplan number, please visit the Online Benefits Management page by clicking the “Link Now” button below. You will be able to log in using your Online Services Account credentials
4. Once you are logged into Online Benefits Management, proceed to the Air Canada Benefit tile and click “Link”.
5. When prompted, please provide your Aeroplan account number. Once entered, click “Confirm”.
6. After refreshing the page, you will see confirmation that your account is linked, and your Aeroplan Number will be displayed on the benefit tile. Please ensure the green check mark is displayed at the top of the page before accessing your Air Canada travel benefits.
7. Once you have successfully completed the steps above, you can start enjoying your eligible Air Canada travel benefits.
When making an Air Canada flight booking, please ensure to include your Aeroplan number linked to your Card in order to take advantage of your travel benefits.