®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express
TM: 2019 Marriott International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All names, marks and logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted.
§ The Marriott Bonvoy program is operated by or on behalf of Marriott International, Inc. and is subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. For details, please see www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms.
1. Each year, 8-10 weeks after your annual reset date, you will earn an Annual Free Night Award redeemable within 1 year from issuing for an available single or double occupancy standard room at a participating Marriott Bonvoy property with a redemption rate of up to 35,000 points, inclusive of room rate and applicable taxes but exclusive of resort fee. Account must be in good standing. To view the full terms and conditions, visit www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms.
2. Each year if, before the annual reset date, you reach $30,000 in net purchases charged to your account you will earn Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program for a minimum of 1 year (unless you are already enrolled at that or a higher level). Account must be in good standing. On the annual reset date, the amount of annual net purchases resets to zero. Subject to terms and conditions at www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms. If you already have
Gold Elite status or higher status in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you will retain that status as long as you meet the requirements specified in the Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions.
3. Participating brands: The Ritz-CarltonTM, JW MarriottTM, Autograph CollectionTM Hotels, RenaissanceTM Hotels, Marriott HotelsTM, Delta HotelsTM, Gaylord HotelsTM, AC Hotels by MarriottTM, CourtyardTM, Residence InnTM, SpringHill SuitesTM, Fairfield Inn & SuitesTM and TownePlace SuitesTM. Not applicable in meeting rooms. Available at participating hotels within the participating brands.
4. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. This coverage can only apply when you are authorized and permitted by law to operate the rental car.
5. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
6. Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada (“Chubb Life”). Use your Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependent children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they can also be covered. Spouse and dependent children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers can also be covered.
7. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Applies to eligible items fully charged to your Card worldwide, provided the manufacturer’s warranty is valid in Canada and the U.S. and does not exceed five years.
8. Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you’ve taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN. Notify us at once if your Card is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
†: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.