®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express
TM: 2019 Marriott International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All names, marks and logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted.
§ The Marriott Bonvoy program is operated by or on behalf of Marriott International, Inc. and is subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. For details, please see www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms.
1. Account must be in good standing. You will earn five (5) Marriott Bonvoy points from American Express for every $1 of eligible purchases (less credits and returns) charged on your Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card when charged directly with participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, standalone Marriott Bonvoy retail establishments, and Marriott Bonvoy online stores (including online purchases of Marriott Bonvoy gift cards), that in each case, are owned or managed by Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates. Merchants are typically assigned codes and categorized based on what they sell. Earn rate of two (2) points for every $1 applies when the merchant code is not in an eligible category, using a payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone or online retailer that sells goods of other merchants or the merchant category is otherwise not identified. Points will be earned on the amount of all eligible purchases, less credits and returns. Funds advances, interest, balance transfers, Amex cheques, annual fees (if applicable), other fees, and charges for travelers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for points.
2. Each year, 8-10 weeks after your annual reset date, you will earn an Annual Free Night Award redeemable within 1 year from
issuing for an available single or double occupancy standard room at a participating Marriott Bonvoy property with a redemption rate of up to 35,000 points, inclusive of room rate and applicable taxes but exclusive of resort fee. Account must be in good standing. To view the full terms and conditions, www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms.
3. Each year if, before the annual reset date, you reach $30,000 in net purchases charged to your account you will earn Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program for a minimum of 1 year (unless you are already enrolled at that or a higher level). Account must be in good standing. On the annualreset date, the amount of annual net purchases resets to zero. Subject to terms and conditions at www.marriottbonvoy.com/terms. If you already have Gold Elite status or higher status in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you will retain that status as long as you meet the requirements specified in the Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions.
4. Participating brands: The Ritz-CarltonTM, JW MarriottTM, Autograph CollectionTM Hotels, RenaissanceTM Hotels, Marriott HotelsTM, Delta HotelsTM, Gaylord HotelsTM, AC Hotels by Marriott®, CourtyardTM, Residence InnTM, SpringHill SuitesTM, Fairfield Inn & SuitesTM and TownePlace SuitesTM. Not applicable in meeting rooms. Available at participating hotels within the participating brands.
5. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.