For more information about American Express on Apple Pay, see our FAQs.
Important information for your use of Apple Pay with American Express.
®*: Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID, and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
†: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
ⱡ Rewards available on eligible cards. Conditions apply.
1. Available on eligible cards. Eligible cards are active American Express Consumer, Small Business or Corporate Cards (excluding Corporate Purchasing Cards and Corporate Meeting Cards) issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Prepaid cards and products (such as the American Express Gift Card) are not eligible.
2. For a list of compatible devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
3. With participating American Express contactless merchants and Apple Pay in app purchases on eligible devices. Transaction limits may apply.
4. Use the American Express Card online or off, and you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent charges, as long as you’ve taken reasonable care to protect your account details, PIN and any device on which you have added your account information. Notify us at once if your Card or eligible device is lost or stolen, or you suspect it is being used without your permission.
5. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. No refunds and no exchanges subject to merchant's obligations under applicable law.
6. Touch ID is available on iPhone 5s and above, running iOS 8 or higher. Face ID is available on iPhone X and above, running iOS 11 or higher.
7. Restrictions and limitations apply.
8. Membership Rewards® points are available on eligible Cards. You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit towards an Eligible Purchase charged to an Eligible Card. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 points per redemption. Redemption rates may vary by Eligible Card. Statement credits on your Card Account should not exceed the aggregate amount of the Eligible Purchase(s) on your Eligible Card. You can register for online services to view your Eligible Purchases and to redeem online. Only Eligible Purchases posted to your Card Account during the last 3 months, up to 150 most recent Eligible Purchases, will be displayed for redemption. If you wish to redeem points towards an Eligible Purchase within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card. Corporate Cards are not eligible for Use Points for Purchases rewards. Eligible Travel Purchases: 1,000 points=$10 statement credit. All other eligible purchases: 1,000 points=$7 statement credit.
9. Eligible cards will vary by offer and are subject to change. Select Canadian American Express Cards issued by Amex Bank of Canada and cards issued by another participating American Express Card issuer (as applicable are eligible cards for the offer. The following cards are not eligible: American Express Corporate Cards, American Express® Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards. Offers are subject to terms and conditions and full program terms.