You already know how rewarding
it is to use your American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card for all of
your purchases. But did you realize
how much more you could be getting
out of your Card simply by adding
Supplementary Cards to your account?
In addition to the Aeroplan®* Miles you earn on purchases you charge to your Card, the Miles earned through purchases charged to Supplementary Cards accumulate in your Aeroplan account, at the same earn rate.2 Plus, apply today and you can receive 1,000 Bonus Miles for each Supplementary American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card added to your account.1
Whether it be your family members, staff, or anyone else you choose, you can have up to 9 Supplementary Cards on your account.3 The first 2 Supplementary Cards are free, and additional Cards are $50 each, annually.*
When you add Supplementary Cards you’ll get the simplicity of one account, and one convenient monthly statement. And because the monthly statement splits purchases by Cardmember, it’s simple to keep track of your monthly spending.
Your Supplementary Cardmembers will get their own Card to make their everyday and special purchases, and they’ll get to share many of the benefits of your American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card. Like you, they can enjoy entertainment access, superior service and be covered by many of the travel and shopping insurances you currently receive.
* As a Charge Card, the balance must be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full.
1. 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for each approved Supplementary American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card requested through the link on this page. Bonus miles will be credited to your Aeroplan Account up to 90 days after the application is approved.
2. Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Interest, annual fees, other fees, and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles. Each year, if you reach $10,000 in net purchases on your account before your anniversary date, you will earn 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1.00 of additional purchases charged to your Card. Each anniversary date, the amount of annual net purchases resets to zero.
3. Maximum 9 Supplementary Cards per account. Account must be in good standing. Supplementary Card applicant must be the age of majority.
4. Travel Accident Insurance is Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135.
5. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
6. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as the Supplementary American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card member has fully charged the rental to their Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
7. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in excess of any and all other applicable insurance.
8. Purchases must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
® : Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
® : Aeroplan, AeroplanPlus and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.