ANYTIME YOU WANT, ANYWHERE YOU WANT –
EVEN ON YOUR DREAM VACATION!
No matter where you are, Online-Only Statements offer a variety of benefits for American Express Cardmembers:
It’s free, easy to set up and can save you time!
- Enjoy fast, secure access to your billing information anywhere, anytime
- Plus, you can view your statement as soon as it’s available – you will be notified when it’s ready and can check posted transactions 24/7
In addition to Online-Only Statements, you can receive all of the great benefits that Online Services provides:
- Download and save your statement in your preferred accounting format, or print it for your records
- Archive up to 6 months of your statements electronically and you can retrieve a copy of any online statement dating back to September 2005 – all free.
- Keep track of your account by sorting transactions and viewing purchase details
- Reduce unnecessary paper waste and do your part to help the environment
Plus, avoid late payments by signing up for Account Alerts† to be notified when your payment is due or you’re nearing your credit limit‡.
Enrolling is easy – simply click here to register for Online-Only Statements. Remember if you haven’t done so already, you will need to register for Online Services and enroll your Card in Online-Only Statements for your chance to WIN!
Enroll in Online-Only Statements from American Express between January 29, 2010 and March 17, 2010 and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $10,000 in American Express® Travel Gift Certificates that can be redeemed at any American Express® Travel Services location in Canada, towards your dream vacation.
American Express “Online Enrollment Dream Vacation!” Contest
1. The contest sponsor is: Amex Bank of Canada (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”). The Contest Period starts at 12:00 am ET January 29, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm ET March 17, 2010 (the “Contest Period”). This contest is open to American Express Consumer and Small Business Cardmembers: (i) who are Cardmembers prior to January 29, 2010, with accounts in good standing throughout the Contest Period: (ii) who are enrolled in Online Services; and (iii) who register for Online-Only Statements during the Contest Period with American Express. Entrants must be legal residents of Canada, of the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, who are not an employee of, or domiciled with an employee of, the Contest Sponsor, Amex Canada Inc., the independent contest organization or any of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, agents or representatives.
2. To enter: visit americanexpress.ca/dreamvacation and register for Online-Only Statements at any time during the Contest Period to be automatically entered into the draw for a chance to win one (1) American Express® Travel Gift Certificate prize that can be used towards a Dream Vacation.If you want to register for Online-Only Statements, but do not want to be automatically entered into the Contest, then you must send an e-mail to: T65952@themarcocorporation.com prior to the end of the Contest Period and you will not be entered into the Contest. To register for Online-Only Statements you must first enroll in Online Services. There is no fee to enroll in Online Services or to register for Online-Only Statements. Those who register for Online-Only Statements may revert back to paper statements at any time by logging into their account online at americanexpress.ca/myaccount. Maximum one entry per Card account. Contest not open to Corporate Card accounts.
3. There is (1) one prize available to be won, consisting of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00 CDN) in American Express Travel Gift Certificates (the “Prize”). The Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, subject to approval from the Régie in Quebec, to substitute the Prize (if it is unavailable for any reason) with a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Standard terms and conditions of the American Express Travel Gift Certificates apply. (Certificate is valid toward the purchase of vacation travel which includes airline tickets, tour packages, hotel and car reservations, train tickets and cruises with an American Express Travel Services Preferred Supplier at any American Express Travel Services location in Canada; certificate may not be redeemed for cash, travellers cheques or credit or in payment of any other transaction; certificate is not replaceable if lost or stolen, facsimile copies will not be accepted; certificate is in Canadian funds.) If the maximum value is not redeemed in full the remaining balance will be awarded to the winner in the form of American Express Travel Gift Certificates.
4. A random draw will be made by The Marco Corporation, in Brantford, Ontario on or about 2:00 pm ET on April 22, 2010, from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. To be declared the winner, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill testing question to be administered by phone. The selected entrant will be contacted using the information indicated in the records of the Contest Sponsor over a seven day period. If the selected entrant cannot be reached after a minimum three attempts within the seven days, then a prize will not be awarded in respect of that selected entry and another contest entry will be randomly selected and so on until the prize has been awarded or until there are no more remaining eligible entries. In order to receive his/her prize, the winner must complete the Contest Sponsor’s standard declaration and release form and agreement for the use of his/her name and/or photograph and/or address (city only) for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to americanexpress.ca. By participating in the contest, contestants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of the independent contest organization, which are final and binding without right of appeal on all matters relating to this Contest.
6. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, and its respective employees, officers, directors, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize. The Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (a) any electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or incorrect entries; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Releasees that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; or (e) tampering, thefts, defects or typographical errors in materials. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to approval from the Régie in Quebec, to cancel or suspend the contest or any portion thereof should a virus, "bug" or any other cause beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, security of proper play of the promotion. All entries and entry information becomes the sole property of the Contest Sponsor. “Entrants” includes heirs, successors, assigns, executors or administrators. Subject to applicable law, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this contest, or amend these contest rules, at any time, without notice to entrants, should any factor interfere with the proper conduct of this contest as contemplated by these rules. Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
† Account Alerts is a free service for American Express Cardmembers. However, your mobile phone service provider may apply fees for incoming text messages. Please contact your provider for further details.
‡ Credit limit notification applies to Credit Cards only.
®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.