Do Great Things With Unique Membership Rewards Points
Make Great Memories With Unique Membership Rewards Points
There’s lots of great things you can do with Membership Rewards Points, and the best part is that there’s flexibility when it comes to redemption options you can pay or part-pay with points1 redeem points against your account balance, or use points to purchase Gift Cards2. Read on to discover what you can redeem with Membership Rewards Points that you may not have considered before.
10,000 points = $50: Take time out for family
This amount of points can be used to enhance family time and contribute towards great memories: an investment that’ll last a lifetime. Here are some ideas for quality experiences with your loved ones, paying or part-paying with Membership Rewards Points, to the value of $50:
● You could pick up some cooking equipment from Barbeques Galore to make family feasts just that little bit more amazing
● You could take a relative to see a film at Event Cinemas or Hoyts - and perhaps have enough left over for snacks
● You could invest in a live experience through Ticketmaster - a play, a gig, or an epic sports match
● You could grab some new equipment for your outdoor adventures from BCF - whether you’re on land or water
● You could get a Gift Card to show your appreciation for a parent or sibling - guarantee them a great meal, some retail therapy, or just an easing of their weekly grocery shop
● You could donate to a charity that represents a cause that matters to your family, like MS Australia.
20,000 points = $100: Take time out of you
With more points to splash around, you’ve got an opportunity here to invest in a product or an experience that makes your life a little brighter and better. With 20,000 points, you could put Membership Rewards Points up to the value of $100 towards paying or part-paying for:
● A new book or three from Amazon, so you can curl up on the couch and get lost in a fictional world
● A new set of Beats wireless earphones from Apple for soaking up all your favourite tunes when you’re on the move
● A fitness tracker at JB Hi-Fi to monitor and optimise your health throughout the day
● A treatment at Endota Spa to help you unwind and take care of yourself - and your senses.
50,000 points = $250: Have a once-in-a-lifetime moment
As your points balance climbs, so can your ambitions in maximising the value of your Membership Rewards Points - and the sky can quite literally be the limit here. With 50,000 points, you can put points towards a range of truly memorable experiences through retailer RedBalloon, such as:
● Skim the surface on a sunny day with parasailing – or go deeper and enjoy scuba diving
● Swim with dolphins in sparkling blue waters and find new meaning in ‘fishy friends’
● Take a scenic or helicopter flight and discover a whole new way of looking at the world around you
● Enjoy a trip on a hot air balloon, where you can float over a stunning landscape in the open air at sunrise
● Get your heart racing - try bungee jumping or skydiving!
100,000 points = $500: Have the holiday of a lifetime
With this many Membership Rewards Points at your disposal, a great option for value is to redeem them for travel. Here’s what 100,000 points invested into your next holiday could look like:
● $500 to use when booking through American Express Travel - which could include flights, hotels, car hire or travel experiences3
● $500 to use when making bookings through Webjet or helloworld for your next holiday
● Use points to request a flight upgrade when making a booking
● 50,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points3 - which could take you from Sydney to Bali on a business class flight, or be redeemed through up to six short-haul domestic flights in economy
● 50,000 KrisFlyer Miles3 - which could take you from Sydney to Singapore in premium economy
● 100,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points3 - which could take you from Melbourne to Vancouver and back in economy
● 100,000 Asia Miles3 - which could take you from Perth to Paris and back in economy.
No matter whether you have an Explorer Card, a Platinum Card, or another kind of American Express Card Membership, there’s several different options for redeeming your points. By paying with points, you can enjoy more of the better things in life – simply by being a Card Member.