Important Message Regarding Postal Service Disruptions: Due to COVID-19, there may be a delay in outgoing mail from American Express. During this time, there may be delivery delays for gift cards and merchandise redeemed from the Membership Rewards Program. We appreciate your patience during this time. For more information, please refer to our Coronavirus FAQs.
Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker 6 cup, Set of 2 Turin Double Walled Espresso Cups 70ml, 2 fl. Oz
points was 12,100 points
SKU code 1318-0021
The MILANO from GROSCHE is a classic Italian stovetop espresso maker, also called Moka pot. It's perfect for anyone who loves the taste of a strong shot of espresso. Compared to filter coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more caffeine and flavors. This gives stovetop espresso a stronger and richer brew than a percolator. The MILANO Moka pot is made from food safe aluminum and non-toxic silicon gasket seal. You can use it on all gas and electric stovetops. The MILANO is the only coffee percolator that features a burn guard on the grip to protect your fingers from touching hot surfaces. In addition, it also features a 'Made in Italy' certified safety valve that prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point. The TURIN glass espresso cup set feature a double-walled glass design. This will keep your drink hot or cold longer than a normal cup. The double wall construction insulate your drink and the cups are always comfortable to hold. They're handmade by artisan glass blowers from heatproof borosilicate glass. This type of glass is naturally BPA-free and lead free. Their classic shape and beautiful all glass design are perfect for your espresso. They fit most espresso machines comfortably and can hold a ristretto, espresso or lungo. They are not only great for coffee but also for tea or any other beverage.
• Classic Italian stovetop espresso make
• Food safe aluminum and non-toxic silicon gasket seal
• Made in Italy
• TURIN glass espresso cup set
• Glass is naturally BPA-free and lead free
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.