Please note that due to system issues, the option to request enrollment for an Aeroplan account on this page is currently not available. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please visit www.aeroplan.com to enroll in a new Aeroplan account. Once you receive your new Aeroplan account number, you may log in to your Membership Rewards account or call the number on the back of your Card to add your Aeroplan account number.
Please note that due to system issues, the option to transfer Membership Rewards points to Asia Miles (Cathay Pacific) is not currently available. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please call the number on the back of your Card.
Pro Line® Series 7 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
points was 102,500 points
SKU code 1252-0021
The KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 6.6 Liters / 7 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer features a powerful, 1.3 HP Motor. Horsepower for our mixer motors was measured using a dynamometer, a machine laboratories routinely use to measure the mechanical power of motors. Our 1.3 horsepower (HP) motor reference reflects the horsepower rating of the motor itself and not the mixer’s horsepower output to the mixer bowl. This robust motor, the backbone of our new mixer, delivers .44 HP to the bowl enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up; resulting in years of dependable mixing. When combined with and guided by our new advanced motor control board, this is our longest lasting and most efficient motor yet. Simply put, our new, highly efficient, special purpose motor delivers the power you need when you need it.
• Largest Capacity Residential Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Available
• Includes Powerknead™ Spiral Dough Hook, Flat Beater, and Stainless Steel Wire Whip
• 16-Cup Flour Power Capacity
• Professional bowl-lift design
• 6.6 Liters / 7-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl
1. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
2. Cardmembers are required to provide a signature when rewards are delivered. If you are not available at home at the time of delivery, directions to the nearest postal location will be left at your door. Some items may have longer delivery times. If your reward is subject to a longer delivery time, this will be indicated in the reward description.
3. Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
1. All merchandise rewards are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your Membership Rewards points will be credited back to your Program Account and you will be contacted.
2. Merchandise rewards are subject to change without notice. New merchandise rewards will be added to the program on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, defective, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-454-3549.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 1-800-668-2639. Corporate Cardmembers, please call 1-800-716-6661. Our hours of operation are 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.