You will continue to enjoy bonus reward offers and access to great events, exclusive to Cobalt Cardmembers. If have already registered your Card in a Cobalt Perks offer, you will continue to be enrolled in the offer. If you have replaced your registered Card, your participation in the Perk will end and you will need to re-register for the offer. Learn more
If you have registered your Card in Amex Offers, you will continue to be enrolled in the offer. If you have replaced your registered Card, your participation in the offers will end and you will need to re-register for the offer.
American Express® Experiences6
Enjoy access to highly coveted events in music, sports, entertainment, dining and more.
Front Of The Line®6
Get presale and reserved tickets to in-demand concerts, shows, virtual events and more.
Have additional questions?
Please call American Express at 1-800-668-2639 for additional assistance.
†: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.
1. You can earn Membership Rewards points for eligible consumer purchases at American Express retail merchants as follows: Earn 5 points for every $1 at (i) restaurant, quick service restaurant, coffee shop and drinking establishments in Canada, (ii) stand-alone grocery stores in Canada, (iii) delivery of food and groceries in Canada as a primary business, up to a combined maximum of $30,000 in net purchases posted to your account annually on these categories. Once the maximum is reached, you will no longer earn at 5 points for every $1 regardless of credits, returns and adjustments. Earn 1 point for every $1 thereafter. Calculation resets to zero each year on the Cardmembership anniversary date. Earn 3 points for every $1 on eligible streaming subscriptions at select providers in Canada. The current list of providers is available at americanexpress.ca/streaming. Purchases with merchants that are not on the list or that are on the list but bundled with another product or service or billed by a third party such as a digital platform or a cable, telecommunications or internet provider, or a car manufacturer, are not eligible. Earn 2 points for every $1 at or for (i) stand-alone automobile gasoline stations in Canada, (ii) travel services or travel bookings including air, water, rail and road transport, lodging and tour operator sales, (iii) local commuter transportation in Canada including subway, streetcar, taxi, limousine and ride sharing services. Purchases at merchants where these categories are not their primary business such as general merchandise retailers do not qualify. Merchants are typically assigned codes and categorized based on what they sell. Earn rate of 1 point for every $1 applies when the merchant code is not in an eligible category, using a payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, or online retailer that sells goods of other merchants, or the merchant category is otherwise not identified. Interest charges, annual fees, other fees and cash equivalent transactions are not purchases and do not qualify for Membership Rewards points.
2. Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-888-877-1710 in Canada and the U.S. or visit www.rsagroup.ca.
3. Underwritten by Chubb Life Insurance Company of Canada (“Chubb Life”). You may contact the insurer at 1-877-777-1544 in Canada or visit www.chubb.com/ca.
4. Various offers will be available to Cobalt Cardmembers from time to time. These offers will be communicated by email and other select channels. Conditions apply and vary by offer.
5. Eligible cards will vary by offer and are subject to change. Select Canadian American Express Cards issued by Amex Bank of Canada or another participating American Express card issuer other than Amex Bank of Canada (as applicable) are eligible cards for the offer. The following cards are not eligible: American Express Corporate Cards, American Express® Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards. You are eligible to register for the offer if you receive an email invitation from American Express that displays the last 5 digits of the eligible Canadian American Express Card or if you receive the offer in other select channels, which may include American Express Online Services, American Express App, and American Express website. Other conditions apply.
6. Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing terms, restrictions, verification procedures and fees. Tickets and packages may not be transferable and should not be resold. Refunds and exchanges subject to
merchant's obligations under applicable law.
®, TM: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.