This poem is part of the American Express UK Employee series, where internal American Express staff have put pen to paper and written about some of our products and services and how they can support UK businesses.
If you are a business savvy, in the know, reward focused, Director;
A judicious, streetwise and on the ball, Points collector
Then let me introduce to you the AMEX Business Platinum Card,
It’s been revamped, it’s ruddy good - you’ll want to listen hard.
It’s a sleek, gleaming, contactless metal piece,
Like a Rolex but better, you’ll get travel insurance with ease,
Be my guest; unwind, relax and fill your boots in the airport lounge,
Just a glimpse of this card and you’re granted access to this VIP ground.
What more could you want while you’re kicking back,
Than the Times and Sunday Times digital subscription pack,
It’s on the house, inclusive of the membership fee,
It’s a riveting read, that, we can guarantee.
You want elite tier hotel loyalty memberships too?
As Ariana would say, if I want it I got it, boo.
These hotel perks alone, outweigh the annual fee,
But best of all you’ll get a dedicated account manager, me!
One Card is simply not enough, I hear you exclaim,
No worries good sir, we’ll get all your employees the same,
With 1 supplementary Platinum and unlimited Gold,
Everyone at your business can be enrolled!
Each card earns a point for every one pound spent,
These points all pool up to one pot to content
Your desire for rewards – holidays, vouchers and rebate,
Spend six grand in three months and forty thousand points will await.
Written by Eleanor Kate McDonald
1. Membership Rewards: Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to all redemptions. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms.
2. The Times and The Sunday Times digital subscription: Benefit is an annual digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times. Benefit subject to change. Please visit americanexpress.co.uk/platinum for full Terms and Conditions.
3. Global Lounge Collection: For full Terms and Conditions for Global Lounge Collection®, please visit americanexpress.co.uk/welcomeplatinum
4. Worldwide travel insurance: Terms and Conditions apply. Full details of the travel protection benefits currently available can be found in the Terms and Conditions at americanexpress.com/uk/terms.
5. Dedicated Account Managers: Benefit is access to the services of American Express’s Business Account Management Team. Benefit subject to change.
6. 1. If you are approved and spend £6,000 on purchases on the Account within the first three months of Cardmembership, 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards points will be awarded shortly after the end of the three months. Terms apply.