How to redeem
1. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Membership Rewards® Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed your Card Account Agreement. Together, the Auto-Redeem Terms and Conditions and the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Auto-Redeem redemption option.
2. The recurring monthly charge for a subscription is an Eligible Transaction for a Points redemption.
3. We will debit your Points Account with the required number of Points and credit your Card Account with the corresponding amount for each monthly subscription charge.
4. The credit will be added to your Card Account within three days after the subscription charge is added to your Card Account, but may not appear on the same Card Account statement as the subscription charge.
5. You must have enough Points in your Points Account to fully cover each subscription charge. If you don’t have enough Points then the subscription charge will still be added to your Card Account but no Points will be redeemed and no credit will be added to your Card Account. We will usually notify you by e-mail if you don’t have enough Points.
6. The outstanding balance on your Card Account must be equal to or higher than the subscription charge(s). If your outstanding balance is less than the subscription charge(s) then the subscription charge(s) will still be added to your Card Account but no Points will be redeemed and no credit will be added to your Card Account. We will usually notify you by e-mail if your outstanding balance is too low.
7. You can stop using the Auto-Redeem redemption option for a particular subscription charge at any time by opting out of Auto-Redeem for that subscription charge using the online Account centre.
8. If you cancel a subscription with a seller then any refund you receive will be credited to your Card Account. Your Points Account will not be reimbursed.