American Express® Corporate Gold Card Benefit Terms
1. 51 credit-free days: Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.
2. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending and charges are approved based on your payment history, credit records, spending pattern with us.
3. Membership Rewards: To enrol in the Membership Rewards programme, Card Members can call (+852) 2277 2150. The annual membership fee for Membership Rewards Frequent Flyer option is HK$400, or 12,000 Membership Rewards points; and for Membership Rewards Non Frequent Flyer option, the annual fee is HK$120 or 3,600 Membership Rewards. To view the full Terms and Conditions of the programme, the complete range of offers available and which partners are involved in Membership Rewards, please click here. An annual Membership Rewards fee applies; enrolment is not automatic and subject to Company approval. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards programme available here. There may be tax implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards programme. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax advisor for further information.
4. American Express Live Hong Kong: Subject to Terms & Conditions here.
5. Corporate Cash: Requires Company participation and Card Member enrolment. Subject to terms and conditions.
6. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
7. Business Travel Insurance: The plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited, American Express International, Inc. does not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and American Express International, Inc. may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please refer to your Travel Protector plan for details.
8. SafeKey®: Secure online shopping with American Express SafeKey. Click here to learn more.
American Express reserves the right to require proof of resources and/or security. If there are any differences between the English language text and the Chinese language text, the English language text, for all intents and purposes, shall prevail.