- Owing to special work arrangements announced by the Hongkong Post, there might be delays in the mailing of Membership Rewards gift card and merchandize redemption letters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Due to system upgrades, for American Express® Gold Business Card and American Express® Business Cardmembers, if you wish to transfer your Membership Rewards points to your Frequent Flyer Program(s), please call the number on the back of your card. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Extra 5 Membership Rewards points
points was 1 points
SKU code KYOKU
From July 1 to December 31, 2019, you can earn an extra 5 Membership Rewards points on every HK$1 you spend with the designated American Express® Card at KYOKU.
Shop 2 G/F, 38 Haven Street, Causeway Bay
- The extra 5 Membership Rewards® points promotion at the Participating Merchants (“the Promotion Offer”) is valid for spending at the respective Participating Merchant Outlets only during the period from July 1 to December 31, 2019, both dates inclusive (“the Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion Offer is ONLY applicable to Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card®, American Express® Platinum Credit Card and Membership Rewards Turbo Program enrollees (“Eligible American Express Cards”) but is NOT applicable to Membership Rewards Basic Program enrollees (except American Express Platinum Credit Card), American Express® Corporate Card, American Express® Cathay Pacific Elite Credit Card, American Express® Cathay Pacific Credit Card, American Express® Cheung Kong Card, Blue CashSM Credit Card from American Express, American Express® I.T Cashback Card and credit cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong.
- For every HK$1 spent with Eligible American Express Cards at Participating Merchants at the respective Participating Merchant Outlets during the Promotion Period, Cardmember will earn extra 5 Membership Rewards points. The list of Participating Merchants and the respective Participating Merchant Outlets are specified in Annex 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Extra Membership Rewards points earned from this Promotion Offer will be credited directly to basic Cardmember’s account within 8 weeks after the last day of the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion Offer can be earned on the first HK$50,000 cumulative spending from Eligible American Express Cards for each Program account during the Promotion Period at the Participating Merchant Outlets. For the avoidance of doubt, the accumulation of spending for the Promotion Offer in each Cardmembers’ account shall also include the spending of Eligible American Express Cards’ Supplementary Cards issued under that Cardmembers’ account.
- Promotion Offer is only applicable to an overall cumulative Cardmember spending at a maximum of HK$50,000 under each Program account. The Promotion Offer is not applicable to Cardmember spending from HK$50,001 onwards.
- Adjustments will be made to the Membership Rewards points accrued in a Program Account if there are any credits posted to a Linked Account including those arising from returned goods or services or from billing disputes.
- The spending cap of American Express Platinum Credit Card Membership Rewards Program and Membership Rewards Turbo Program applies. American Express Membership Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply.
- Each Participating Merchant is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the products/services, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- American Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, American Express reserves the right of final decision.
- In case of inconsistency between English and Chinese versions, the English version will prevail.