American Express Terms and Conditions:
- This Offer is open to all American Express® Cardmembers whose Accounts are valid and in good standing.
- An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for this Offer means a person holding a Card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is valid for all American Express Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India, including corporate cards.
- This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the Offer.The Offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis.
- The Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this Offer.
- Any disputes with regards to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever regarding the same.American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer.
- American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember Agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this Offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
The Biere Club Terms and Conditions Offer:
- Get 15% instant discount on all Food & soft Beverages orders worth Rs.1,000 and above at mentioned The Biere Club restaurants.
- This offer is valid from 9th October, 2020 to 30th September, 2021.
- The discount is available on the amount exclusive of taxes.
- The discount offer can be availed at Biere Club outlets mentioned below:
|The Biere Club
||20/2 VITTAL MALLYA ROAD U B CITY BANGALORE -560001
- There is no capping to the maximum discount that can be availed per transaction.
- There is no upper limit on number of times each cardmember can avail the offer.
- This discount cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offers and promotions like Corporate discount, Zomato Gold, EazyDiner,
Happy hours. Also, the offer will not be valid on any special deals extended by The Biere Club Cafe.
- This offer shall be valid only on a-la-carte menu prices.
- This offer is not applicable on EMI transactions.
- The offer is applicable on supplementary cards as well.
- Cardmembers are required to announce the offer at the restaurant before bill generation.
- All disputes relating to billing, offer, services etc shall be resolved at the outlet level only.
- The Cardmembers needs to keep and present the receipt in case of any non-fulfilment related concern.
- The offer is not applicable on alcoholic beverages.
- Blackout dates are 25th December, 31st December and 14th February.
- Cardmembers can contact The Biere Club at 9986769776, 9845887454 for queries pertaining to the offers. Queries related to the offer will be entertained only till 15 days from the transaction date.