American Express Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to American Express® Platinum Card whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Platinum Cardmember ("Cardmember") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a Platinum Card issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India.
- This offer is not valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India and/or Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
- The offer in this program will be fulfilled at the merchant’s end only.
- The offer would be valid on above mentioned cards issued in India only.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Cardmembers under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
- American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Cardmember under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- This offer is subject to partner terms and conditions.
- In the wake of COVID-19, while the merchants/service establishments may be maintaining all safety measures, we request you to ensure safety at your end as well. In no event shall American Express be held liable for any fallouts/illness or any concerns arising/occurring due to the Cardmember choosing to order/use services from the merchant/service establishment.
Taj Jiva Spa Terms and Conditions:
Look forward to fine dining privileges at the award-winning restaurants at Taj Hotels.
- Earn 25% of spends as Epicure points on dining and spa spends at Taj Hotels worldwide.
- Earn 50% of spends as Epicure points for the first three dining transactions every membership year
- Enjoy 2 room upgrade vouchers for use when you stay at any of the participating Taj Hotels
- Enjoy Happy Hours from 6 pm to 8 pm, every evening at participating bars
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2022
- Please note that you will not be entitled for the complimentary room night stay as part of the Taj Innercircle Epicure membership. American Express reserves the right to instruct Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta Hotels to cancel your membership if you cease to be a Platinum Member or your account is not in good standing. For any further information or assistance, please call us at our Membership Services on the 24-hour toll free numbers printed on the back of your Card or, log on to americanexpress.co.in to access your Card Account online. Taj Membership enrolments takes up to 4-5 weeks.
- The Epicure Plan of Taj InnerCircle is the optional annual dining plan offered by the Indian Hotels Company Limited across Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta and The Gateway hotels. Taj InnerCircle is the frequent guest programme offered by the Indian Hotels Company Limited across Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta and The Gateway hotels. By applying for Epicure, the card member would also be enrolled into Taj InnerCircle if not already enrolled for the same. The Epicure membership offered to card-member through American Express does not include the complimentary room night. The terms and conditions
- T&C Consent – As an American Express Platinum Member applying for the Epicure program, the card member understands and agrees that American Express will be sharing information with Taj for Epicure enrolment process (Name/DOB/Address/email id). and it is the same information shared during the American Express application process.
- For other Terms & Condition on Taj Innercircle Epicure membership program, please Click Here.